Your highness (part2)

"Ah shit" I looked at the owner of the voice raising a questioning brow. "Sorry princess I won't be able to give you a ride home. My baby's waiting for me and your house is just out of the way" he says with sa smug grin "witch one?"

"Come on man. You know who's my favorite" he says giving me a wink, that made my eye roll. "I don't want to be a cockblocker so go, I'll call a driver to pick me up" he grinned and gave me another wink "thanks man get home safe" he says as he steps into his limo.

I called my driver to pick me up and he said he was on his way. I waited there. Just scrolling through my phone. I don't really want to go back inside knowing they're just going to insist in making me stay and as long as girls are inside its a no for me.

"Didn't know I'll see you again here your highness" a soft voice says i look at my side seeing a familiar woman in large pullover and jeans grinning from ear to ear

"Ah, Seokjin's my cousin"

"Yeah I figured." Like on que. my car stopped right infront of us. I was about to go in but stopped midway.

"You heading home?" She looked at me and smiled bobbing her head softly.

"Come on in my house is not far from yours" lie. My house is like twice as far from hers. But since its along the way its not bad if i give her a ride

"Actually i just booked a cab" I rolled my eyes and opened the door wider for her to come in first
"Cancel it Comeon" she grinned happily and hoped in
"I was worried you wouldn't ask twice" she says playfully as i got in next to her— of course keeping a necessary distance.

"We'll drop her at ***" i say to the driver and he just nodded and starts driving.

"So I figured you're not a party-type of person?" I hummed in agreement.

"And you're not just a rich regular man but also has connections and. Rich family background" i look at her questioningly

"What's rich regular man's supposed to mean anyway?"

"You know. It's complicated" she says shaking her head.

"My dad owns a company around seoul. My dad's family background's rich so i got everything from them" i said simply and she just nodded her head.

"What about your mom? Is she some kind of business woman too?"
She asked. I'm starting to regret even inviting her inside my car.

"No. She's a lawyer" i said and she looked at me with interest in her eyes that tells me she have more questions to go.

"That's so cool! What's her name?"

"Darlyn is her english name and the name she uses for her clients. and her korean name's dal-mi. She was a lee before she got married to my father"

"You mean lee darlyn!?? THE. Lee darlyn?!" She says louder than she's supposed to.

"Yes. Why?"

"She was my role model! I took law but didn't had enough money to continue law school. But when i was, she had the biggest name back then. Everyone looked up to her! I actually got the chance to meet her once, when she came to my school..." she continues to chat and i just sit there listening to her fangirling my mom about how brave and cool she was.
Little did she know.

"The media said the reason she quit her job is because she wants to focus on her family.." she gasp and looked at me picking my hands to hers that caught me off guard.

"Do you think you'll have time to uhm you know.. let me meet her again?" She says with pleading puppy eyes.

"No." I said sternly taking her hands away from mine. I cant just bring her to my home and introduce her to my mom? She would think that this girl's someone special. I know the way she thinks.