Birthday Boy

I Was in the mall with my best friends trying to find something beautiful to buy for my Wonderful boyfriend, he's birthday is tomorrow and i only have today to find a perfect gift but actually i can't find anything special for me to buy for him.

"C'mon Y/n over here" Rosé said as she and jennie run inside the Victoria's seceret me and lisa just look at each other and follow them.
"Ya know girls I'm not gonna find anything to buy for Yoongi in here" I said while looking around "Who said you can't?" Jennie said while smirking at me i raise my eyebrow and rosé come out from behind her holding 2 lingerie both so lacy and almost nothing one is a bloody red and the other is a black silky one i widened my eyes "Girls i won't wear anything like that!" I said they all look at me.

"She's right" Lisa said i nod my head "She will wear this" She said while holding a Black one-piece lingerie on her right hand and a black and gold silky robe on the other one, to be honest that's kinda cute "Ohhhhh Your totally correct she'll look stunning in these" Rosé said i was about to object but my phone ring splashing Jisoo's name on the screen i show the girls my phone before answering. "How was it?" Jisoo said making me and the girls looked at each other. "Well they want me to buy a lingerie" "That would be great!, when was the last time you wear sexy clothes for sex?" Jisoo asked making me scratch the back of my neck uhm--idk maybe... I can't remember if i ever did" "What?!" The girls next to me and jisoo said in shock "You guys have been dating for 2 years and a half but you never EVER wear a lingerie for him?!" She scream through the phone "Well he doesn't mind tho.. And he never asked if i can wear such thing" "Girl i tell you if he saw a girl that can wear things like that for him say goodbye to your boyfriend" I Gasp "You think so?" "We know so" The girls with me and jisso said at the same time they all giggle after "Okay okay... Should i pick the red or the black robe?"

(Time skip brought to you by Yoongi's Gummy smile)

I'm already home me and the girls decided to eat after buying a lingerie for me, i choose a black one piece with a matching black robe with a black silky material on the sides.

I also bought a cute ring for him after all it's he's birthday.

I got home exactly 3:40 in the afternoon a few minutes later Yoongi comes home smiling widely i look at him confuse "Why are you smiling so much" He walk to me and kiss me on the cheeck and sit beside me on the couch "Ohhh you know.." I look at him and rise my eyebrow "Know what?" He look at me disappointed "Nevermind...uhh baby do you know what date to day is?" I look at my phone then back to him trying to hold back my laughter because he's being adorable right now "Oh it's March 8 baby why?" I said looking at him "Oh nothing do you know what date tomorrow is?" He asked "Well of course it's march 9 why?" I asked "Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked getting impatient "Baby no, do you have anything to do tomorrow?" "Uhh i believe there's a birthday tomorrow" He said giving me a clue "Uhhh no.." i said he's face automatically saddened when he heard that "Oh wait i forgot!" I said as he light he's face up "I can't believe i forgot beomgyu's Birthday it's on 13!" I said he look at me with 'Are you serious'  look "Thank you for reminding me baby I'll go cook for ya" I said as i got up and give him a peck on his lips and i walk through the kitchen and decided to cook dinner

Yoongi is very tough in the look of every one but he's actually so soft and caring and loving maybe people just have to know him more.

While cooking i felt two strong arms around me and a head on my shoulder  "I'm so disappointed in you Y/n"  He said making me hum in response "I can't believe you forgot about your boyfriend's birthday" He said i turn the stove off  making me look at him fake shock "*Gasp* It's your birthday today?!" I said making him scratch the back of he's neck "Well not really but tomorrow is my birthday you know" I cup he's face and smile "Baby of course i didn't forget about your birthday i was just joking" I said he look at me and he's face lightened "Soo where's my gift?" I poke he's nose and said "Not yet birthday boy"