I'm Back

It's been two years and a half and alot of things happened, after me and namjoon broke up and yes, him and his members are so popular around seoul or dare i say the world, I'm proud of him and I'm not mad at him i think he's right maybe if we were together he'll never get the success like he do now...I'm gonna be one of he's priorities of course so i will be a distraction.

I'm actually happy that we broke up all these years of supporting him and doing nothing but being with him i never thought I've missed alot.

I'm happy with my work i have plenty of time going out with my friends, it's happy.

Right now I'm in my favorite cafe actually me and Namjoon's favorite cafe we used to date here all the time, in this kind of time we always go here, when the sun is not to bright yet and there's not alot of people around i was just waiting for my coffee while doing some take-home job on my loptop I'm so focus i didn't even notice anything.

(Namjoon's POV):

I'm here again, in our favorite cafe, my girlfriend and i used to come here very often...Well she's my ex now.

I did a very wrong thing... I broke up with her before my debut and when me and my members debuted i never missed anything but her i missed her hugs her soft kisses and mostly her. Lee Y/N she's the most beautiful and caring woman i know besides my mom. (Ikr. bad idea)

It's been two years since i last saw her face, since i last hear her comforting voice. I missed her.

I enter the cafe and remove my hat searching for her again this whole year i kept on looking for her in our favorite places and everytime i do she's not there, today I'm here again on the exact time we always used to go.

I ordered my coffee and sit on a chair there's not alot of people in here and she's not here too.

I took my mask off and look at my phone and smile immediately as i saw her picture on the screen she's my home screen wallpaper and our picture on the lock screen.

I didn't changed it i never did.

'Miss Y/N'  i quickly look up as i heard her name being spoken i look around and saw the girl look up from her loptop and smile.....That smile it's her.

It's Y/N 

She goes to the counter and took her drink and got back to her chair.

She's more beautiful than i remembered
She...I missed her so much.

I quickly got up from my seat and walk to her seat i just stand there looking down at her.

"Do you need anything-" She stops and look at me in shock i smiled at her.

"N-namjoon?"

(Y/N's POV):

I can't believe he's sitting in front of me and talking to me casually he's here.

With me.

"So how have you been?" He asked making me stop my thoughts.

"Oh uh- well I've been great how about you?" I asked him he smiles and take a sip of his drink before speaking "Well I've been great too it's nice to hear that you're doing great" He said and smiles i smiled at him and take a sip of my own drink.

"Well I'm happy for you" I said making him look at me confused "What do you mean?"
"Well because i know you're happy that you're becoming the worlds most popular kpop group" I gasp and look around "What are you doing here anyway what if someone See you here" I said and he just smile "Well I'm looking for you" He said i tilt my head confused "Looking for me?"