Come Back 1/2

Clubbing isn't really my thing.
But as soon as I found out that my beloved boyfriend cheated on me with a hoe.
I lost it. I lost Y/N. Well the old Y/N is dumb so it's good to get rid of her.
Clubbing had been one of my thing.
I didn't know how much I missed.

Back to reality I'm wearing a very sexy fitted black dress with some channel black heels my hair is down a little curly at the end and i'm in the bar just on my phone i'm texting this boys...

I just ignore the fact that if we we're still together today was suppose to be our 3rd anniversary.

I honestly don't give my number that easily but when i liked the sex i give them my number and call them if i want to.

A guy walk up to me and sit next to me.

I look up and it's a sexy man.

A sexy but not so handsome man.

He is good looking but i just can't help myself but to compare those man to my ex boyfriend.... Kim taehyung

Taehyung is something different that's why i love him and never got over him.

He can be sexy hot handsome dude and can be a cute cuddly baby.

I look up to the guy and raise my eyebrow he smirks and look at me up and down licking his lips.

"Hi sexy" he said with a smirk i did the same and put my phone down.

"Hi hottie" i said with a seductive tone.

I look at him and got up my seat and head to the dance floor and dance there in a very sexual manner.

Until i felt a hand on my hips grinning me on his lower abdomen.

"Hi there sexy" he said.... wait that's not the voice he had a few seconds ago...

I turn around and saw his face.
His hands still on my waist as he look at me in shock i did the same.

-------------
(3rd person's POV):

While Y/N made her way to the dance floor the man from earlier goes after her but before he can a dude put a hand on her but he let it go.

He let them be.

(Back to Y/N's POV):

"T-Taehyung?" I shutter in shock.

"Y/N" he said as his face lightens up at the sight of my face....i've been ignoring him since the break up.

He kept on coming back to me but i was to hurt to even forgive him.

6 months ago....

I was happily got back to my house as i got my boyfriend a present it was our thirtieth monthsary i don't usually don't give gifts at our monthsary but Taehyung has been off lately i mean it.

So i got him a present i got upstairs to my bedroom and saw him on the bed texting someone on his phone with a smile on his face......wait it wasn't a smile it was.... a smirk.

I got in and he look up to me and quickly turn off his phone.

"Hey babe" i said happily and approach him i sit next to him on the bed and held out the paper bag witch have a bracelet inside.

"I got you something happy 30th monthsary!" I say happily.

"I.... don't have anything for you.... sorryy" He apologise making me smile.

"Nah it's okayyy" i said and give him a peck.

"You know babe i could give you something in return." He said as he moves closer to me making my breath go uneasy.