The Announcment

-Earlier the next day-

Dream was walking outside, straight to the broken stage of what was l'manberg. He had asked everybody on the server to come for the big announcment. As Dream walked up to the stage he couldn't help but smile, his plan was all coming together, and it would be simple enough to turn everybody against eachother. He planned on doing it when everybody got there, he knew what would happen and exactly how. George would accept power, George and him would banish those that lived in l'manberg or execute them if they didn't leave. Everybody would then bow down to him, and he would have the entire place in his control with nobody to rival him...~But one person does have the power to stop me, and thats why i can't let him leave to get tommy and tubbo. It's that simple~ Dream thought to himself as he stood on stage, waiting for everybody to gather.

Only CaptainPuffy, Ranboo, BadBoyHalo, Skeppy, SapNap, and AntFrost had come so far. Dream glanced at Bbh and Skeppy, noticing that they seemed on edge with eachother. For Dream that was a good thing, keep them on edge and you can scare them in line easier. After 15 minutes everybody had shown up except for Ponk, Punz, and Awesamdude. Dream thought it was kind of odd Sam wasn't there but he brushed it off, he had other things to deal with than to worry about them.

Dream walked to the front of the stage and cleared his throat. "Thank you all for coming, im glad to see everybody here! I've got great news i'd like to share with you all. George would you come up here?" 

George hesitated but walked up on stage, watching the crowd of people. He knew what Dream was going to ask and George was going to say no. He couldn't join someone that was so power hungry and didn't care about the people he had hurt. Dream had gone insane, and that was that.

"George, would you take power with me and help rule the kingdom? For the better of the people?" Dream put his arm on George's shoulder. 

George took a deep breath and said, "No. Not with the way your acting and how crazy you have gone Dream. Your power hungry and its hurting the SMP."

Dream stepped back from George, shocked he had said no. His plan wasn't going well now and he needed to think of something. Fast.

"Well, George, your not wrong. But to me, i'm helping the SMP and it was very stupid of you to say no." Dream turned to the crowd and slid his mask up so everybody could just seenhis mouth, see him smiling wide. "Now for my second announcment! THOSE THAT WERE PART OF THE AWFUL NATION OF L'MANBERG IS HERE BY BANISHED FROM THE SMP! AND IF U REFUSE, YOU WILL BE EXECUTED! GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" Dream was laughing, too over joy from what he said. Now he just needed them all to turn on eachother and the power was his.

George looked horrified at what Dream said. This wasn't Dream, there was no way it was! He quickly turned and saw Fundy and Nikki running, running away as Ranboo, Hbomb, Puffy, and SapNap chased them away. Then out of the corner of his eye he noticed Bbh and Skeppy running off, George knew theynwerent part of l'manberg so he was confused. Dream also noticed Bbh and Skeppy running off.

"Get Bad and Skeppy aswell, they betrayed the SMP..." Dream said to Jack and AntFrost.

"DREAM STOP!" George grabbed Dream's arm and tryed to pull him. "THOSE ARE OUR FRIENDS!"

Dream pulled and threw George to the ground and pulled out his axe. "Well maybe they should have thought about that before they betrayed me. And same for you George." Dream hit George with the axe, nearly killing him. George screamed in pain and crawled back a little, taking out his sword. ~Dream really has gone insane! I have to get out of here, im to low on health~ George thought as he stood up, holding his side in pain.

"You should have accepted the offer George, when you had the chance." Dream raised his axe, ready to finish george off. "Goodbye George..." George closed his eyes, accepting his fate. After a second of nothing happening, George opened his eyes to see Purpled had taken the hit.