Calm before The storm

-Exile-

It's been a week since they were exiled and Tommy was never happier. Him and Tubbo had everything they needed to survive. Neither of them had heard anything about how l'manberg was doing and they didn't care, that was behind them. Right now the brothers had each other and thats what they cared about.

"Tommy?" Tubbo said while they were chopping a few trees down to clear some room around their base.

"Yes Tubbo?" Tommy said.

"Do you ever miss our old life, like before any wars or fights had happened?" Tubbo put down his axe and he watched as a bee flew by and into a nearby hive.

"Tubbo, I do. But right now we have a new life and a nation that doesn't need us anymore..." Tommy spoke as if he was miles away from Tubbo.

"Oh, I think l'manberg might still need us one day... But for now were fine right? No more wars now that were here!" Tubbo laughed a bit.

"Yeah, your right. No more wars for us." Tommy said with a bit of a dissapointed look on his face.

If only they knew how wrong they were that day.

-The Castle-

It's been a week since the announcment and Dream was trying to recruit as many people as he could to fight with him. So far Eret, Thunder and Techno had agreed willingly. Callahan had been forced to becuase he had no where else to go. Fundy was supposed to meet up with Dream in a hour so they could discuss important business. And KarlJacobs had begged Dream to release SapNap if Karl joined and faught for Dream. 5 warriors and 1 soon to be, Dream knew that wasnt enough if he wanted the whole SMP for himself but he thought about asking Sam or Punz. He thought for a moment, now realizing he hasn't seen either of them since the announcment. ~I will go look for them after i speak to Fundy~ Dream thought. For now recruiting Fundy was important, he might be able to convince Nikki and any other people of l'manberg to join his side if this went well.

After what seemed like forever, Fundy walked into the throne room and was watching Dream closely. Dream sat down on the throne and smiled under his mask. 

"Fundy, great to see you here." Dream said.

"Yet a week ago you threatened to execute me if i didn't leave." Fundy seemed on edge when he spoke.

"Yes yes, thats in the past. What matters now is what we are about to discuss." Dream waited and when Fundy didn't say anything, he continued. "Would you be willing to join me, to help the SMP grow strong again?" There was a long silence before Fundy spoke.

"If it means going against Wilbur, proving who is truly right in this war, showing to the others what should be done...then yes, yes i will join you Dream. As long as you don't hurt Nikki." Fundy said this with a oddly serious face, it seemed off but Dream ignored that and thought about what Fundy said.

"Ok, then welcome to the team Fundy!" Dream said over joyed. "And maybe you could try to convince Nikki to joi-" 

Fundy quickly cut off Dream before he could finish talking. "She won't be joining you Dream. Shes gone, Wilbur and Phil got to her before I could help her... I hope you understand it's not her fault that she has chose the wrong side."

Dream clentched his fist, this was not what he expected or wanted. "I understand this Fundy, and I think i might have your first job to prove yourself..." Dream pulled his mask up a bit so Fundy could see a devilish smile across his face. 

.

.

.

"Kill WilburSoot."