Chapter 3

The more I think about what happened the more I felt free, but something was in my way from freedom. Jeff was just a psychotic bastard, who only knows how to take a life. He knows nothing of emotions.

As we run in the woods fog covers the woods' floors. It becomes more thick as seconds go by. We stop and try to find our way through the fog.

I could hear Jeff's steps get farther away, I tried to follow but I wasn't fast enough. I couldn't hear his footsteps any longer.

"Jeff?" I call out, no one answered. Did we move away from each other? I take my knife from my hoodie pocket and gripped it. As I walk around I start to hear music. The melody was beautiful, like piano.

I couldn't help but walk towards the music. The music got louder as I got closer, it became more beautiful.

Play with me, play with me. Never leave my side again. Play with me, play with me, we could always be.

The words could be heard now, even though they were a bit disturbing, I still walked on.

I was so close to the sound now, I saw someone sitting on the ground. I got closer, not worried about anything. The person sitting on the floor, wore a black body suit and a mask. I couldn't see the mask, or anything in the front of him. He had to be really tall, his back head came up to my head.

"Hello." I said loudly, and confident. The man tensed his body and stopped singing. I thought I heard him growl. He then stood up and face me. I looked up at his face in terror. That is not a person.

He had to be 10 feet tall. A mask covered his whole face, I couldn't see his eyes were all black. His arms were half his size, and had knives for hands. It was like slenderman full of nightmares.

It twitched its head creepily, its eyes on me. I tried to run but something holds me to the ground. I try to scream but something covers my mouth. As the thing walks slowly towards me, I knew I was going to die. I tensed my body and closed my eyes. For once today I was myself, I cried as it stood above me.

Suddenly I fell to the ground I didn't dare open my eyes. But my eyes shot open when I heard the thing screeching in pain.

I couldn't really move my head to see what was going on but I saw familiar hair, black crazy hair.

Jeff. I thought. I then noticed Jeff was on top of the creature, stabbing and slicing. When no noise was heard from the creature, Jeff stood up and turned to me. Face full of anger.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" He yelled at me, I just stare calmly up at him. I wanted to yell back but I couldn't, I couldn't even move.

"Get up we need to go." He said sternly. I wasn't able to tell him I couldn't. He bends down a grabs my arm, and lifts it in the air. He then drops it, my limp arm falls. He sighs, and picks me up bridal style. My head hung back, my arms flopped everywhere as he ran.

When we got the abandoned house the fog had vanished. He took me upstairs, and into the bedroom. He drops me on the bed. I grunt at him, I want to know what that thing was and what it did to me. He looks over his shoulder and looks at me. He looks at he the ground in front of him and laughs.

He then turns to me and looks disturbingly happy.

"You want to know what that thing was don't you?" He laughs his own psychotic laugh.

"Well sweetie." He says sarcastically. "That thing that attacked you, was a creature that has no name. It can smell the crazy in a person, which it feeds on. The music I'm guessing is used to allure it's victims. It temporarily paralyzes people to eat them easily. It will wear off in a few hours, I think. But you're lucky I was there with you, because barely anyone sees that thing and lives."

I just lay here in silence as Jeff leaves the room. What am I going to do? Twiddle the thumbs that can't even move? I want to yell at Jeff, but I shouldn't because he did save my life. Wait if he's a killer, why did he save me?

*Jeff's POV* Beware there will be swearing.

I saved her I fucking saved her, why did I do that. It was crazy enough that I killed the creature, but I picked her up! I ran as fast as I could to the house. Her body limp from poison that paralyzed her. Why did I keep this bitch? As a pet?

I lay her on the bed, why would she go up to that thing honestly, is she a fucking idiot? I start to think, she was curious, she was willing to die. A smile crosses my face, as I looked at her. I could use her, take her under my wing. Get her to trust me, then have a fight of a lifetime. Perfect!

I turn my back to her, but I hear her grunt at me. I starting to think she wants to know what that thing was. I turn to her and smile.

"You want to know what that thing was don't you?" I ask, I start to laugh, because I didn't even know.

"Well sweetie." I say sarcastically, and give her the explanation.

I made half of that up. I didn't even know what that thing was, but I do know one thing, I can kill the fucker. I then walk out of the room, leaving her on the bed alone.