Chapter 5

"If you want to kill, don't let emotions control you. If you hesitate for even a second you'll have second thoughts. You'll feel bad for them. If they've done shit to you then they don't deserve your mercy." Jeff explained as we walked on.
"What did that girl do to you?" I asked him, twirling my knife in my hand avoiding cutting myself. He shrugged and grinned.
     "Nothing, I just found her as a nice kill." He answered with a grin still plastered on his face. "We're here."
We stood outside a house, the light to a bedroom was on. I was eager to get inside, but a hand stopped me. I look to the side, Jeff, smiling his normal smile, held me back.

     "Wait." He said quietly. He looks at me without turning his head. "We wait till the light goes out."

      I look at him and sigh, and watch the house. An hour went by till the light finally went out. I watched as Jeff grinned and crawled slowly towards the house. I followed at his heels, holding my knife eagerly.

    "We climb the tree and get in this room. Ok? So be quiet and careful." He whispered pointing to the room to the left on the the top floor. He climbed the tree like a pro, I slowly made my way up. He opened the window carefully and quietly. I climbed in after him, as quiet as him. He was so quiet, I couldn't hear him, which was the point. The bedroom we were in, was the master bedroom. We slowly made our way to another room. The boy who had bullied me since 5th grade was named Markus. Markus was a big, very tall guy. There were two different rooms, we each checked one. I slowly made my way towards the room, cracked the door open a bit. This wasn't him, must be his brother or something. I just walked over to Jeff who signaled me to come closer. We both shuffled quietly in his room. Jeff opened his closed window, with me staring at our victim. The more I looked at his ugly face, the more hatred I felt. The more that feeling got a hold on me. I felt myself grinning with excitement, I gripped my knife. I brought my hood above my face. Almost covering it. Jeff and I watched in the corners of his room until he woke.

   We made sure his door was locked and held tight in case someone came in. His eyes fluttered open, excitement flew through me.

    He looked at his window and looked confused, he hasn't noticed us yet. He got up and shut his window, he crawled back in bed. He shut his eyes once more. But suddenly his eyes shot open and looked straight at us in fear. I stood and walked towards him, and duck taped his mouth shut, and tie his arms and legs to the bed he struggled but with Jeff's strength it made it easier, I smiled.

    "You know who I am don't you?" I whispered. He just stared at me in terror, then his eyes went to Jeff. Jeff walked and stood by me, knife in hand. "You have hurt me for years, now I'm sick of it."

    I raise my knife to his ear. I'm gentle as first looking as if I won't hurt him. But then I cut his ear off, blood sprays everywhere. Tears fall from his eyes as he tries to yell through the tape. Then I grab one of his fingers and break it by bending is backwards, he whimpers. I smile wider, the feeling, became more intense. I raised my fist and hit his hand hard. I cut a word into his chest "bitch." blood trickled down his body.  Jeff watched the torture, he wanted to participate so he grabbed his foot cut to the bone. Blood sprayed on his hoodie. I got a great idea, I walked to Jeff and whispered in his ear.

    "Cut his dick off." Jeff looked at me wildly, and smiled wide, he nodded and moved to Markus' lower body. We took his pants off, and I watched and held Markus, as Jeff did his thing.

   After that was done Markus tried to get up. But before he could I cut each and every one of his fingers off. Then cut both his wrist and let him bleed out.

   Both Jeff and I left with huge smiles on our faces and relief. I felt much better, I don't know what this feeling is but I love it.

    When me and Jeff got to the abandoned house, we laughed and talked about what we had done for about an hour.

     "You've never told me your story." I spoke, as we ate snacks, I looked at Jeff. He rested with both hands rested behind his head. We sat on the couch together, just looking at nothing in silence.

     "I was 14." He said out of the blue. I looked at him in confusion. "My family and I just moved to a new neighborhood, it was the first day of school. Me and my brother, Liu, waited for the bus. Then these boys come up to us asking for money. They took my brother's wallet. Two of em had knives. Then this feeling came to me, I grabbed one of their knives and I beat em up.

    My brother and I ran, we didn't want to get in trouble. The whole day, no one knew. But that feeling I had was a great feeling. I didn't know I smiled the whole day. But when we got home, policemen were waiting. They asked me questions, they were going to take me away. Then Liu said he did it, he told them he had beaten them up. I tried to tell em it was me but they took him away, instead of me."

   Tears rolled down his pale cheeks. I sat in silence while he continued.

     "My parents made me go to this one birthday party. I didn't want to go, but they ordered me. While we were there, the boys that I beat up came up to me with guns and knives. The boy who seemed to be the leader punched me, and that feeling again came to me, but more intense. I beat him until I grabbed his knife and stabbed him. Then the other two boys grabbed me, it took me awhile till I got one down. I ran inside and he grabbed some vodka bottles and smashed em over my head. I tackled him, he threw me into a wall. I couldn't see very much my eyes burned. He grabbed me and we moved into the laundry room. Bleach fell and poured onto us. The other boy grabbed his lighter and said something I couldn't understand. He lit up the lighter and lit me on fire. It burned, it hurt so much, so much screaming. The next thing I knew I woke up, with wrapping over my head. Within the next two weeks, they took the wrapping off. I looked in the mirror and fell in love with my new face. The next day I could go home, and Liu came home too!

   That night we were going to have dinner with some neighbors. I couldn't stop looking in the mirror. My mouth got tired of smiling, so I carved a smile. My eyes became droopy, so I burnt my eyelids off. My mom came to me and looked at me in horror, I told her what I did. She said she loved it. But the next thing I heard, "Call the police." I killed her and my dad. Something snapped, and I went to my brothers room, he fought good, but I killed him like the rest. Then I found this place and stayed here for years."

     I listened, and I understood everything he went through. I grabbed his hand, he looked at me with surprise.

    "I love your face, it's beautiful." I didn't lie, I did loved it, something about it was magnificent. He smiled at me, there was a crazed look in his eye that made me smile too. "I bet it hurt to make something as beautiful as you."

    He then shoved his lips to mine. I went through his hair with my hand,  other holding his shoulder moving down his back. His arms wrapped around my waist. He picked me up, hands holding my butt. My legs wrapped around his waist. He took me in the bedroom.

.................................................

   Then next morning I woke in bed, arms wrapped around me. I looked over to see Jeff asleep, at least I thought so. A man with no eyelids, it was hard to tell, but his breathing told me he was. I lay there until I fall asleep once again in his arms.