Chapter 2

I wake up to something cold touching my arm. I slowly open my eyes, only to see a man standing there. At first I thought it was my dad, my eyes became wide, and I sat up backing away. When I realized it wasn't him, it was a man holding a knife, I couldn't see his face.

"What are you doing in my house?" He asked in a deep intimidating voice.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just -" I stuttered. He stepped forward and showed me his face. I was surprised, he had crazy jet black hair, his eyes were psychotic looking he had no eyelids, as if he burnt them off. His skin was pale and looked leathery. And his smile sent a shiver down my spine, it seemed as though he cut his cheeks to form a smile. He wore white hoodie with blood stains, and black dress pants.

"What is it? Am I too beautiful for you to look at?" He said with a psychotic laugh. This maniac is going to kill me, I shouldn't care no one would miss me, or even care.

The man jumps on the bed, he stares at me the whole time, creepily. He then stands up and holds his knife in the air, he was going to kill me. I did nothing but close my eyes, and tense my body.

"Are you not going to scream?" He asked with a crazed sound. I kept my eyes shut.

"No one would hear me, plus they wouldn't care less if I was gone, no one will miss me." The man says nothing and stands there confused. "Just kill me already."

"I only kill people who don't want to die." He gets off the bed, I look at him, he smiles wildly. He stands over me, he rubs his knife on my arm, without cutting me. I get uncomfortable and I get out of bed.

"I'm sorry, I'll go now." I say walking out. He just sits there and smiles.

"You have anywhere to go?" He asks, I stop and turn around. "I don't think you do, you don't want to go home with your drunk daddy."

I glare at him, but say nothing. He stands up and walks to me.

"I know you can't go to school, unless you want to get bullied." He says rashly.

"How do you know that?" I ask him. He just laughs crazily.

"Your mom died a while ago, so daddy blames you and drinks too much. He calls you trash, a bitch, a bunch of nothing. Ya know he might be right." He snickers, I glare at him. "Actually, yes, you are nothing but a self centered bitch, who thinks of nothing but yourself. Everyone hates you."

My fists grip tightly, I hold back my anger and tears. He smiles wildly and steps forward.

"Why don't you just kill yourself." He laughs, as he grabs my arm. I couldn't control myself, I grab his arm making him drop his knife, I push him against the wall. I knee him in the groin, and pin him to the wall. He stared at me in surprise as I stared at him, burning holes through his skull mentally. Then he somehow grabs my arm, pushes me, turns me around and pins me to the wall so fast I got caught off guard. He laughs like a mad man.

"You have good moves." He brings his mouth to my ear. "But not good enough."

He smiles at me psychoticly, as he lets me go. His face then lights up.

"Why don't we visit your daddy." He says playfully. I just glare at him as I walk away. I turn my back to him and walk out of the room.

I ignore him, I turn to walk outside, someone grabs my arm roughly. The man pulls me towards him.

"I said, let's go visit daddy." He orders like a mad man. His grip tightens, pain shoots up my arm.

"Okay, okay let's go." I tell him. He laughs and grips my arm more gently. He smiles at me, he then walks in front, and drags me behind.

When we get there he stops and sits behind a bush.

"Ok, you go inside first, I'll meet you in there later." I just stare at him, there's no way im going in there alone.

"I'm not going in there." I say sharply. He then looks at me, there was a crazy look in his eye that terrified me. I then stand up and walk to my house. I could feel his psychotic smile the whole way.

I get to the door and slowly walk inside. I see my dad with whisky in his right hand and a knife in the left.

"I was wondering when you'd get home." He said with a mad man's smile. He stands up and walks to me and closes the door. He rubs the tip of the knife on my cheek, and smiles. "I missed you, why did you run from me?"

I knew what he was doing, acting all sweet at first, the starts to act like the devil, it terrified me. I looked at his eyes, his pupils were dilated, he was aroused or excited. I know what he's going to do, my eyes became wide.

"Hey, why don't you ever speak?" He asks sweetly. Then his face went from kind, to angry. "Answer me!"

I jumped and just looked down. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"I'm sorry darling, did I scare you? I didn't mean to." He rubs his hand on my cheek, acting all sweet. He then starts to tear up. "Why did you leave?"

"Why did you leave me all alone?" He started to shake, and become angry. "Now you won't leave, not anymore."

He takes the knife and put it near my throat. His head goes does down to my neck, he kisses it, then starts to lick it. Tears fell from my face. My dad dropped his bottle. He pushed me against the wall/door. He started to take my shirt off when he stopped. He looked in my eyes and smiled. He lowers his knife, and drops it on the ground.

He grabs my face and he started to kiss me. He smelled of whisky and throw up, I almost gagged. I pushed him off, he looked at me and glared. His nose flared, he slapped me across the face. He grabbed my shoulders and threw me on the ground. I tried to fight back but he didn't let me.

He grabs the knife and gets on top of me.

"You never smile anymore, I'll make you a smile." He lowers the knife to my face. He snickers and just as he was about to cut my skin I heard footsteps behind me.

"As much as I would enjoy that, I can't let you." A familiar deep voice joins. My dad looks up at him in horror. I had my chance, I grabbed my dad's knife and stabbed him in the heart. I got up quickly and stepped back and watched as he died. The man smiles proudly at me.

That felt amazing, killing someone. I thought. I turned to the man and smiled at him the way he smiles at me.

"I don't think I've introduced myself." He chuckles. "I'm Jeff, Jeff the killer."

I smile at him and walked up to him. He smelled of fresh blood and liquor, I don't know why but I liked the metallic smell of blood.

"I'm Anna, Anna Palmer." I smile, gripping the knife in my hand.

"Well since you have no where to stay, you can stay at my place." He turns his back to me and walks towards the door, I follow.

"But just to warn you, I have only one good bed in my house." He says over his shoulder. I smirk, but say nothing.

As we walked in the woods it was silent we didn't talk.

"How did it feel?" Jeff broke the silence.

"Excuse me?" I asked him.

"Don't play dumb, how did it feel to kill for the first time?" He explained. I started to smile, and I looked at my knife.

"It felt great." I said proudly, I knew Jeff was smiling, his cheeks get bigger when he does.

"Do you want to kill again?" He stops and turns towards me. I look at him with confusion. "I mean, there are people out there who humiliated you, made fun of you, told you you were worthless."

"You did." I said to him, He smiles.

"I did that to test you, see if you were strong enough to go for the kill. You passed." He smiles at me and steps towards me. I smile and look at him.

"Let's go hunting." I grin with excitement.