How Can I Face The Father Of My Son

That same day
Seeing her son being kidnapped in broad daylight , kristen fell onto the heated street crying for her son yelling his name, hearing his screams in her mind as she now felt ccompletely lost.. risen to her feet as she walked into the house as cried, wiping her tears and walked her way into the office, pulling out her telecom as she clicked onto it seeing her photo of herself and her newborn son moving aside now seeing the monitor infront of her.
the screen now reached the UEO telecom as the other line now answered, she spoke to Ben, she cried as she choked a bit as she finally spoke to Ben.

"Ben you have to be there when I tell him, I know he will not take it to well, please " she begged.
"Of Course I will , I promise" Ben spoke...
with that moment they spoke for a few moments and hung up.......

 Kristen sat alone as she now  sighed,  leaning against her sofa as she held onto her son's jersey as she cried...by mid morning around 4 am, Kristen awoke as she now gathered her work and clothing together, she  sighed as she now   reached into her closet  pulling out  a safe box and opened it up, there revealed  a birth certificate and  Travel booklets reveals her photo and her son's for the  Subvessel of Sequest  for proof for their jobs. Lucas's information was based upon his credientials of Computer  Analists, as she was Chief of Medical  with the medical units  EMR, Emergency Medical Room. 

 She looked over her son's birth certificate as she read the documents,  she smiled as she looked at her name and her  fiancee's name as she placed it into a manila  envelope and packed it up with her belongings, along  with her photos. by the time she was prepared, Ben arrived at her  home as  he now knocked at the front door, there she quickly opened it up  seeing a smiling Ben and a Smiling Commander Ford. 

"Anyone called a taxi" Grinned Ben.