How they react to hugs

Sebastian-

Sebastian is usually surprised anytime anyone hugs him, so he hesitates before hugging back, but he enjoys hugs. Especially if it's someone he likes!

Jason-

Jason doesn't enjoy hugs, he'd rather do something else.. If someone hugs him he'll mostly likely get uncomfortable and try to laugh it off awkwardly. He'll definitely pull away from the hug quickly!

Jonas-

Jonas actually likes hugs, if they're from the right person. He's actually pretty cuddly and wouldn't mind getting a few hugs.

Maddie-

Maddie loves hugs. She'll hug her best friends all the time and she loves getting hugs, just as much as giving them! It's super sweet!

Mackenzie-

No. Stay away. She doesn't like hugs at all. The only time she'll accept/give a hug is when someone is super sad. Sometimes she'll give her friend Maddie a side hug, but other than that... no! NO HUGS! HUG FREE ZONE!

Emily-

She doesn't like it. Hugs are awkward and she doesn't want any of that awkwardness around her. Get outta here with that! Get to close to her and you might get a kick in the face.

THE END THANKS FOR READING!! I MIGHT DO SOME MORE SCENARIOS, SOME WHERE THE READER IS DATING/FRIENDS WITH THE PEEPS!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️