Gummy Bears

I'm honestly just winging this one and I'm gonna keep it short so let's hope it turns out.

-----

"Hiroooo~" you whined. "Come on, just oooone?" Hiro smirked and turned away from you, attempting a tease. "Aww..No fair.." You fake pouted.

Hiro, your best friend, had a small bag of gummy bears, a snack favorites by both of you. You weren't selfish at any cost, but you were trying to crack him with cuteness to see you you could get him to give in and give you a gummy bear. Hiro would usually share his gummy bears with you, but since you were pouting like a little kid, he was gonna tease you with them. He didn't seem to be giving in one bit. That was, until you got an idea.

You grinned and walked in front of him, slowly putting your arms around his shoulders and linking your fingers together at the back of his neck.

"W-whaat are you doing?" He blushed. You smiled a kitten-like smile.

"Onii-chan." You said cutely. Hiro's eyes widened before he looked away with pink cheeks. You took him looking away to your advantage and quickly snatched the bag of gummy bears out of his hand and ran a few feet away, hiding the gummy bears behind your back.

"Hey! (Y/N)!" He shouted and turned to face you, glaring. "Give 'em back!" Hiro whined. You giggled.

"One one condition." You smirked.

"What..?" He asked, somewhat scared.

"Close your eyes!" You demanded cheerfully.

"Wh-"

"Just do it."

Hiro sighed and closed his eyes. You quickly took out a (F/C) gummy bear and stuck half of it between his lips. Before he could react and eat the gummy bear, you quickly bit off the other end, kissing him in the process. His eyes widened and you pulled back after a short couple of seconds. Hiro was awestruck and you just smiled happily, eating the half-gummy bear in your mouth.

"I win!"

----

Well, that took a whole 20 minutes xD I saw a video on Facebook with a ton of gummy bears and gummy worms and I shared it and said
"Omg, I would be Hiro's dream girl."
So yeah.

In case you haven't noticed, I kinda just write fanfictions based off of irl happenings unless it's requested xD

Speaking of which: Please request :D Don't be shy but please give me as much detail as possible when/if you do request. I will try to update it the night of the request, if not, the night after.

Also: If you wanna friend me on Facebook and ever wanna chat (which I'd be absolutely thrilled to do), my account name is "Bee Don'ttellmewhatTodo Murtons" and my Tumblr username is @GumLeeShipper27 (I just reblog a bunch of Hidashi/Tadahiro and TMNT stuff. I don't ship Hidashi, but the art I've seen of it is just breathtakingly good).

It's 11:50pm and I have school in the morning...unless they cancel again. We've had 2 snow days in a row here, thank glob. If you've actually read all of this boring a/n stuff then please tell me in the comments how your winter is going! Or if it's not winter where you are, tell me how bad/good your weather has been! I'd love to get to know my readers.

That's all for now!

Goodnight, Mochi's! *waves*