Reunion Part 1

Request from Evangelinejuliafrost :D
Sorry it's kinda late ^^'

-----

You sobbed silently as you gave Hiro a hug. Your family was moving away from San Fransokyo for new job opportunities. Meaning that you'd have to leave your best friend. Only being four years old, this was your first time moving, and away from your only friend made it a while lot worse.

"Don't forget me, okay?" You said to Hiro. He nodded. You looked at your mom before grabbing her hand and heading to the car while Hiro held onto his Aunts hand. You got into the car and turned around to wave at Hiro. He and his aunt waved back as you left San Fransokyo.

-6 Years Later-

"Hey, sweetie." your mom greeted as you set down a box of house decor. You smiled at her.

"Hey, mom. That was the last box." You said cheerfully, though you were exhausted from moving. She hugged you to her side.

"'Remember Hiro and his aunt?" She asked. You shrugged.

"I remember the stories you've told me, but I don't really remember them that well."

Your mom shrugged herself.

"Well," she started. "They still live in that Cafè, if you wanna go see them again. Why not go for a walk, you know, try and find it yourself?" She suggested. You chuckled.

"You sure you're okay with unpacking by yourself?" You asked.

"I'll be fine. Just go." She smiled. You nodded and headed up to your new room and got changed before making your way out to the busy streets of San Fransokyo.

~

Ugh You thought.

"None of the cafès seemed to have either of the people in this picture..." You said while messing around with a picture in you hands. You probably shouldn't be looking down while walking forward on a busy sidewalk, but you tried studying the picture as hard as you could without bumping into someone. But as if on cue, you bumped into someone. You blushed instantly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going.." You said as you looked up at who you bumped into. It was a boy.

"It's okay, really." He chuckled and looked up at you. Your eyes widened. He stared walking away but you grabbed his shoulder from behind. He stopped and looked back at you questionably. You stared with an astonished look on your face.

"Hiro...?"

Then his eyes widened.

"Huh?" He asked. "How do you know my name?"

You quickly looked back and forth from the picture to him as he turned to face you again.

"This is you, right?" You asked, showing him the picture. He grabbed it and studied it before he looked at you completely amazed.

"(Y/N)..?"

-A month later because I'm lazy-

"I did not!" You shouted.

"Did too!" Hiro responded. "You were always clinging onto me when we were kids."

"I don't believe you." You play-scowled.

"Well I remember it." He chuckled. You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever."

The two of you have been talking practically non-stop since you've found each other again. Texting, calling, hanging out at random places, wherever was fine. He told you about Baymax, graduating school at a young age, Baymax, joining SFIT, his friends there, and what happened to Tadashi. You never knew that your nerdy childhood friend was such a..well...nerd. Right now, Hiro was walking you back to your house from hanging out at his.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Hiro asked. You snapped out of your trance and shook your head before looking at him.

"Yeah?" You asked. Hiro scratched the back of his neck.

"W-well...we've caught up quite a bit over the past month now.." He said nervously. You nodded. "A-and I guess I was wondering..if you'd wanna maybe go out sometime?" He looked at you, making you blush. "As more than friends..?"

Your face turned completely red. Did he really just ask that..?

"Y-yeah..I'd actually really like that." You said just as nervous, playing with the hem of your shirt. Hiro smiled at you, which was a smile that you happily returned. When you showed up at your house, you give Hiro a quick peck on the cheek before entering your house, completely red-faced.

-----
NOT ONLY AM I A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR UPDATING LATE
BUT THERE I GOING TO BE A PART 2
SO I'M SORRY FOR JUST UPDATING ONE NOW

Semester is ending so I'm a tiny bit busy with projects but I'm also having constant writers block ;~; and I'm sick so please bear with me

Please request c:

Goodbye, Mochi's! *waves*