Sick!Hiro

Unedited

-----
Denial

"Hiro! You need to take your medicine!" You shouted

"No!" He shouted back, folding his arms and turned around on his bed so his back was facing you. You growled and walked up behind him before you began poking his side's. "H-hey! Stop that!"

You took his open mouth as an advantage to shove the spoonful of medicine into his mouth. Hiro's eyes widened in the extreme distaste of the medicine. He swallowed and twitched at the shocking flavor.

"Blech.." He scoffed. "Are you trying to poison me?!" You smiled and nodded.

~
Soup

"Hirooo~" you sang as you walked back into his room, holding a ceramic bowl with a fancy lid.

"What," he scolded. "Come to poison me again?" You rolled your eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry. But you need to get better somehow."

Hiro "hmphed."

"Fine." You said. "'Guess you don't want (Hiro's favorite soup)."

"Huh?" Hiro whispered under his breath and watched as you set down the bowl of soup on his desk. "Y...You brought me (H/F/S)..?"
[Am I the one that thinks it would be miso..?]

You nodded. "Made it myself." You smiled.

"Well now I can't reject it." He smiled and held out his hands. You blushed and handed him the bowl. He picked up a spoonful and blew on it gently before sticking it into his mouth. "Woah..this is amazing!" He exclaimed and ate another spoonful, burning his tongue in the process. "Ah!" You giggled and watched as he scarfed down the food.

~
Active

"Hiro?! What are you doing out of bed?" You exclaimed, staring at Hiro who was sitting on the couch playing video games. You only left for an hour to let him sleep. He looked at you and shrugged.

"'Wasn't tired." He said. You sighed.

"Come on." You said softly and shut off the tv.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asked. You grabbed his hand and gently pulled I'm towards the stairs.

"I'm not letting you play video games until you're better." That statement made Hiro groan.

"Oh, come on. I'm better!" He whined.

You leaned close into Hiro's face, gently pulling his hair back from his face and setting your forehead on his. Hiro blushed hard, though, it wasn't noticeable through his already pink cheeks.

"You're still warm." You said and pulled away from Hiro. "I'll get more medicine. Stay here."

Hiro's eyes widened in fear. 'Not again...' He thought.

~
Movie

You inserted a movie into Hiro's computer and grabbed your jacket.

"Well, it's almost nine. I should probably get home." You said.

"What?" Hiro asked. You raised a brown at him. "You can't leave! Not after all you've done for me." You giggled.

"Oh, you mean like force feed you medicine?" You asked. He chuckled.

"Well, that part wasn't exactly enjoyable," you giggled again. "But I really appreciate you taking care of me." You blushed. "At least stay for his movie?" He suggested. You smiled and put down your jacket, then sitting next to him on his bed. He smiled at you, making you blush.

"What?" You asked.

"Thank you." He said. You leaned in and gave him kiss. "Hey, you're gonna get sick."

"Worth it." You said. He smirked.

"Well if that's the case.." in one quick move, Hiro wrapped his arms around your torso and pulled you into his chest. You were shocked at first but you smiled and him and locked your fingers behind his neck as he pulled you into another kiss.

"I love you." He said. You blushed.

"I love you, too."

-----

._. ...
I can't write...

I got the most positive feedback from my blanket fort fic so I wrote this one in the same sorta way.

Bonus:
You scolded at Hiro as he pointed and laughed at you. "Oh my gosh, this is too funny."
"Shut it! This is your fault!"
"My fault? You kissed me!" He laughed. You puffed your cheeks out at him. "Still worth it?" He asked. You blushed.
"Totally."

Please request :D

Goodbye, Mochi's! *waves*

~Dragonborn