Chanlix - Morse 4/5

I was casually in that empty bathroom. I was sitting on the floor and thinking. Thinking about them. Well more like dreaming. I had had no idea was it him or her, maybe they, but I was curious. I was dreaming about meeting them.

I sat on the floor to have a perfect view of the wall with our messages. Those messages made me feel very happy. They made me feel special, like I do have a friend. Even though we haven't talked much I felt like that friendship would be everything I wanted.

I took my phone out of my pocket to see if they sent me any new text. But nothing was there. Maybe it's just a popular boy with girlfriend who is keeping him busy right now, or maybe it's a cute girl with many boys fighting over her.

I decided to text first. But as soon as I started typing I heard loud footsteps followed by a loud bang.

I heard sobs and I turned around towards the sound. I got up and realized what was going on.

I was bathroom, hiding from society and looking at my messages with mysterious person, when there was someone else in here. And that someone alse wasn't someone I trusted.

It was a brunette boy with lowky curly hair. A little taller than me. He was crying. I suddenly remembered what happened to me before, when I was at the wrong place in the wrong time. And I got scared. Not just of bruises and pain but because of those lyrics too. If this boy saw the lyrics and told anyone about them my friend would blame me for spreading them. And I don't want that.

I looked at that boy and not long after he looked at me. For a second he looked scared but then he smiled.

What are you smiling for?

"Is that you?" he spoke in english.

"What?" I was confused.

"FL, that's you, isn't it?"

FL?

And then I realized. I turned around towards the wall and saw my signature. FL

"I-" I tried to speak but I got cut off.

"It's me, don't worry" he said and wiped his tears. "I wasn't expecting you to be a boy"

"Wait hold on, you thought I was a girl??"

"Well yeah. I'm sorry if that offended you"

"Nono it didn't. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Why were you crying?"

"Ohh, it's nothing"

"It made you cry. It has to be something"

"Don't worry about it, I will be fine"

"Does it have anything to do with..." I didn't finish rhe sentence, I just turned around to look at the lyrics.

"Well yeah"

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me"

"No I trust you enough"

"But you don't have to tell me"

"I'm gay"

I laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Are you making fun of me?"

"OHMYGOD no I would never do that. It's just that-"

"What?"

"I'm relieved"

"What do you mean?"

"I was scared that you wouldn't accept me for being gay"

"Wait what?!"

"I'm gay too"

"Well, umm, that's...."

"Yeah...."

Not knowing what to do at that awkward moment I turned my phone screen on to see the time.

"The break is almost over we should get going"

"Yeah you're right. Where are you now?"

"Korean in G12"

"Looks like we share a class. Wanna sit with me so I can show you?"

"I would like that. Thank you"

"Good. Let's go"

...

okay so i think it was a good idea to start writing in parts, its easier
also the next part is the last part as you can see
thank you for reading this
comment and vote if u want

~ e♡