Hyunlix - Who are you 1/7

"He had a what?" I asked the officer on the other side of the phone.

"An accident. He was already taken to hospital. We contacted his parents already but this number was also on speed dial so we thought it would be good to contact you about this too" he said.

I felt my heart break into million pieces as my vision was getting blurry. My legs failed to hold me and I fell on the floor and I couldn't hold it.

I was gasping for air, my chest was in strong pain and tears seemed to never come to an end. And it was all because of me.

My boyfriend is dead because of me.

...

Felix POV

They said my memories will not be gone forever. But it's been 3 years and the only thing I remember is that I was driving somewhere happily. But I don't know where, I don't know why.

It was three years ago, that car accident. I was in coma for few months. The doctors said the only people who visited me were my parents.

I lost my memories so I couldn't come to my friends cause don't even know if I had any.

I now have job. I'm working in a chef in a small restaurant near my flat. There I met my boyfriend. Sure we were close friends before but not too long ago he admitted that he liked me and I accepted him cause it wouldn't hurt. I liked him too but not as much as he liked me. But dating your best friend can't be bad, right? We already know each other, we are close and it's practically all the same, we just have a different label. Oh, and there is a little more skinship, but I don't mind it.

As I finished getting ready, I heard a knock on the door. I already knew who it was. It was Jisung. He prepared a date for us. I walked to the door and opened them

"You have the key and you practically live here. Why the fvck are you knocking?" I asked him.

"Cause I wanted to be polite maybe?" he leaned in and kissed my cheek before walk past me and came in.

"Polite?? I thought that word didn't exist in your vocabulary" I asked jokingly.

"Well people change, and so do I"

"Sure you do honey"

"You asshole. Hurry up I'm hungry"

"Aren't you always?"

"You really are a bastard Felix!"

"Thanks, now let's go"

....

okay so this was a short one, it was more of like an introduction to the story

~ e♡