Chanlix - Morse 1/2

Felix POV

Today is the first day in new school, in new town, in new country, with new language I don't speak well.

Am I scared? No.

Am I lying? Yes.

Moving from Australia to Korea is a big thing. And this is going to be hard.

Besides not speaking the language, I'm visibly smaller than,... well probably everyone else.

I dressed basically, black ripped jeans, white turtleneck shirt and beige coat. I made sure I put enough concealer to cover my freckles cause what am I trying to do? Fit in.

As I finished getting ready I went to school.

First few classes went well, I just received a lot of unpleasant glances. But the lunch break was a disaster.

I was hungry as fvck but I decided not to eat anything. I am already fat enough. So my feet took me to rooftop. Based on my experience from Australia I guessed it would be empty. But I was wrong. A group of students were there smoking and they weren't very happy to see me.

"What are you doing here bleached bitch? Did no one tell you not to bother the cool kids" the tallest of the boys said.

"I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was here." I apologized.

"Everyone in this school knows this place is reserved for us" the other guy spoke.

"Based on his accent I would say he is new here, he is not even Korean" one of the girls said. She had some similar features to the tallest of the boys. I guessed they were siblings.

"Shut up Yeji I don't even care. He disturbed us and he will pay for it. He will go home to his mommy crying and asking her to teach him korean" the tallest boy spoke once again.

I tried to turn around and run away but as soon as I made a step I was pulled back by my hair and I fell on the floor. Very soon after I felt strong pain on my sides telling me that I got hit. I closed my eyes in pain and many more kicks followed.

After what seemed like eternity a female voice said something and then everything stopped. I heard footsteps and then silence.

That weak and in pain I stood up and tried to go back to class. As soon as I started walking I felt my throat tighten and I ran as fast as possible to the nearest bathroom. First toilet was locked, so were second and third. Luckily the fourth and last one wasn't.

After emptying my stomach and washing my mouth and hands I looked around the bathroom. I noticed that it's in quite bad condition like it hasn't been entered and renovated in a long time. Maybe that's why those toilets were locked.

But why was that one opened?

I opened the door to it once again and looked at the wall. It was written all over it. I started reading but most of it was in korean so I didn't understand much, but it seemed like lyrics. Under all that text I noticed something that had me interested.

It was something in morse code. At the first glance it didn't make any sense so I thought that it was in korean morse, but then I started reading it backwards.

..   -. . . -..   .... . .-.. .--. (i need help - in english)

And I was shook. I took a pen from my pocket and decided to leave a message.

-- .   - --- --- (me too - in english)

(A/N - everything written with morse code is in english)

I wasn't hoping for anything to happen with that. Who even knows how old that is? Maybe that person left this school a long ago?

But I was certain about one thing. I will come back here every day. It was quiet and peaceful and I needed a place like that.

...

hi, i posted. its a new year miracle yes. i decided to write these in parts so i could have updates more often. one more thing HOLYYYYY MOLYYYY THIS HIT OVER 2K VIEWS
thank you all for waiting

~ e♡