Hyunsung - I will top

Jisung, being one of the smartest students, had a lot of "friends". There were people who were his friends only when they need him to teach them, like Minho, and there were ones that were with him all the time, like Felix who was his best friend and neighbor. And there were those who hated him, like Hyunjin.

Actually Hyunjin was the only person who hated him. And there was a specific reason for that. They were both popular because of grades.

Hyunjin was also a very smart kid who always had top marks, but he was a little different than Jisung. He hated everyone who could be his competition and he hated those who asked him for help without giving anything in return.

Jisung's favorite subject was chemistry and Hyunjin's was biology. Those two are connected but don't like each other the most.

"Jisung, Hyunjin! Since the two of you are my best students, you will do an project together and show the others how a good work should be done and then you'll be free from the next one. Your topic is 'How does pH level effect the bacteria development' and it has to be real project. If you need any materials such as nutritious substrate you can take it from the school. You have one month. That's it for today class dismissed. "

"Jisung, umm I know we are not on good terms but can I umm... get your phone number since, ya know, we need to do a project together?"

"I'll text you when I'm free and can we do at your place cause I have annoying parents?"

"Yeah sure, I'm in dorm anyways"

"Great, I'll pick up the stuff from school today after last class"

"Okay. I gotta go to next class now. See ya"

...

"Professor? I'm sorry to bother but I'm here to pick up the supplies for the project"

"Oh yeah. Come with me. So umm what do you guys need. I'm guessing nutritious substrate. Petrie's adjecute maybe?"

"Oh I have those at home that wont be necessary. Thank you"

"For acid and alkali you can use vinegar and baking soda. Good luck"

"Thank you sir"

...

1 new message from Hwang Hyunjin

Hyunjin:
hey are you free at 5?

Me:
yeah

Hyunjin:
great here is my address

[shared a location]

Me:
thanks

Hyunjin:
what supplies do you have?

Me:
all of them

Hyunjin:
acid?
alkali?
petrie's adjecute?
nutritious substrate?
bacterias?

Me:
everything but the last
but for that i have you so no need to worry about it