Chapter 11: Unpleasant

Scanning through your cellphone, you inhaled the aroma of roasted coffee beans dispersed in the small comforting cafe.

For twenty minutes now, you've been sitting there, scrutinizing every inch of the room, making the cashier somehow suspicious of what your business really is. You're thankful, however, for the fact that no one has approached you to ask for your order, since you've vowed not to spend even a penny on anything not worthwhile. And an exorbitant cup of coffee does count.

Irked enough because of such delay happening, you decided to end this senseless lollygagging. Grabbing your body bag from the seat, you tugged your blouse down and heaved, totally vexed. One last time, you glanced, annoyed, at your wrist watch. And yes, you thought it's time to leave.

Heading to the glass door, looking down in annoyance of this carking unproductive schedule, you thought why you ever accepted the seemingly sincere request anyway.
You were about to open the door when....
TOK!
"Aw!" your voice resonated through the calm and warm cafe atmosphere.

"Sht!" A warm embraced trapped you and a soft fleshy plump matter touched your bumped forehead.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK-" you looked up, leveling your face to his with your lips almost an inch away.

Cooked. It's Kook.

Wait did he just kiss your lucky bumped forehead?

"I'm sorry (y/n)! I was rushing and was lucky enough to catch you." He stared at you worriedly with his hand gently caressing your forehead as if it'll lessen the pain.

"But you're so dead late." You crossed your arms and tried to avoid meeting his eyes because those orbs really automatically soften any cold stoned heart.

"Just give me the remaining time you have for this." He pleaded. Oh his cute fishy eyes, his black appealing hair, and his perfect nose bridge.

You replied nonverbally, though, afraid your shaky voice might fail you because you sometimes do especially when he's being genuine and handsome like this.
So you went back to your preferred seat and slouched back on the couch.
"What's our purpose of meeting here, baby Kookie?" You asked casually with impatience evident in your tone.

"Uhh--- I'll order for us first." He retorted as he walked quickly to the counter. You made the what-the-coffee face as he went away from your sight.
You don't know why you've been so impatient lately, but you bet it's your PMS. You know, period. Dot. XD

As soon as he sat across you again, you asked, "Kookie, hurry up. What is it? Are we gonna see Myeonnie? You know I've been saving up for his birthday so-"

"No, we're not. It's gonna be just us two." He replied bluntly, now looking down on the table as if there's some affinity between them.

"Ohh. I see. So I suppose this is about something I'm not aware of?" You asked frivolously.

"Hmmm..." His lips formed a thin line but still his killer dimples remained visible.

"Ohh...clock's ticking." You rolled your eyes, sighing. But the truth is, the rolling of eyes helps you again avoid giving in to his ethereal self.

"Can I court you?"
That heart-convulsing, mind-boggling, jaw-dropping, and breath-taking query caught you at that very moment by surprise.

"Clock's ticking." He snapped you back to your senses.

"What- courting you mean- you suitor, me the girl?" Your mind's a tangled wire at the moment, which is apparent.

"Court you. Meaning I, doing everything to officially call you baby (y/n)." He smiled sweetly. OH NO.