Chapter 2

- I had my chapter ready before friday but then my wifi got cut off it was a whole mess but here -

(A/n: oh yeah this book will be a short story. Probably 5 or 10 maybe 15 or 20 chapters)

           *third person's pov*

"Hey wat you wanna go have dinner with me?" Tine has asked sarawat as Sarawat was on his phone, Sarawat looks up "uh yeah sure" sarawat says unsure. "great it's a date" Tine smiles then sarawat looks up "no not a date i-i mean it's a lunch- hangout?" tine says trying to make an excuse, Sarawat just nods slowly.

"Hey Mia do you wanna have dinner this Saturday?" Tine asks her sister as she's reading a book. "will you pay?" Mia asks "yes I'll pay so will you come?" Tine says "fine" Mia says as shes turning her page still on her book. Tine smirks "he's planning something" her sister knew that face.

———

"Alright im coming calm down" Sarawat tried to calm tine, Tine was mad because Sarawat had been late and kept mia waiting. Words (WAITING) Sarawat didn't know that tine had planned a date for them. Finally after hours of waiting Sarawat got there, So tine had a plan He ditched her sister that was on her phone. She didn't even notice.

"Mia?" Sarawat said as he sat on the chair. It was a restaurant where they were. "Sarawat? What are you doing here? Where's tine?" She says getting up and looking around. "He's not here which means-" Sarawat face palms "of course that guy left me and tried to set me and you for a date" Mia says putting her phone down. "Im tired clearly he doesn't get the clues that i like him not you" sarawat says "there's only one more way.." mia says being really suspicious. "What?"
"You can kiss him" mia smiles widely
"Are you crazy? Im not trying to ruin our friendship" Sarawat says "it's either that or i have to date you" Mia smiles "you know what kissing him doesn't sound so bad" He smiles. Mia rolls her eyes "kids these days" She says rolling her eyes. "We're literally the same age..." Sarawat says squinting his eyes.

"So how was it.." Tine smiles widely sitting next to the guy who was sitting down on the cliff of a beach.  "oh you tricking me to have dinner with your sister it was nice" Sarawat says with a serious face, clearly he was being sarcastic "really?!?" Tine smiles. "No." Sarawat says to give him a clue he was being sarcastic."you're so stupid to get the clues" Tine looked confused "what? What type of clues" He says.

"You're just too dense to know that i like you"

"Ohhh.... WAIT WHAT?!?!"

Oop cliffhanger 🙈 Btw if you're confused on what dense means it means: nothing can get through you thick skull lmaooo so basically Sarawat is calling him stupid in another word.