Special Chapter 1/3

Fast forward to 5 months. Sarawat and Tine are still friends. Tine is waiting for Sarawat to ask him to be his boyfriend. They have gone on a bunch of dates!!!

Today Sarawat and Tine went on another date.

They were both comfortable around each other already so they never cared about where they ate or what they did.

"Oh this burger is so good!" Tine smiled as he took another bite from his burger. Around his mouth was stained with ketchup.

He was enjoying that burger! "Calm down! Im not trying to end our date by taking you a hospital" Sarawat said to tine.

"Sorry it's just it's been a while since I've ate a burger" Tine smiled. "So why are you always so busy nowadays" Tine said wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"I started working well I'm teaching juniors how to play guitar" Sarawat said taking a sip of his drink.

"Ah ok" Tine said with his thumb up. Tine smiled and sighed as he rubbed his stomach of being full.

————

"Thank you wat" Tine said. "Tine we've been going out for quite a while. Will you be my boyfriend?" Sarawat said smiling.

"Finally! I'd thought you'd never ask" Tine said in a relief. Sarawat looked at him confused. Tine smiled "yes, I'll be your boyfriend" Tine smiled

"So now what..?" Sarawat said looking around. "Wat! Look at me" Tine said, Sarawat looked at him to his eyes.

Tine leaned in and kissed Sarawat. Their first kiss. It was soft and cute. Tine's lips were soft and so were Sarawat's.

Tine pushed away after a minute. "Wow...." was all that came from sarawat's mouth. "Are your lips magical? Because that kiss sure was!" Sarawat said making tine laugh.

————

The next day

"How'd it go scaredy cat" Mia said as she sat next to her brother who was on his phone playing a game. "Great." Tine smiled. "Great? More details!" Mia said and then drank her water.

"Well...he asked me to be his boyfriend...and we also had our first kiss..." Tine said still eyeing his phone.

Mia spat all her water and choked. "YOU KISSED?!? HE ASKED YOU TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND?!?" Mia said coughing.

"Ew." Tine said with his closed eyes because Mia spat in his face. "Yes! He asked me to his boyfriend and yes we kissed!" Tine said wiping himself with a towel.

"Took him some time but finally" Mia said "did you really have to spit on me?" Tine said "brother..real quick note..never surprise anyone like that" Mia said patting tine's shoulder.

"Darn it! I wanted to be there" Mia said mad. "Also you guys are like middle schoolers" Mia laughed "shut up! At least im not single" Tine smirked. "Hey! No fair i haven't met anyone yet!" Mia said pouting.

End of special chapter 1/3