Chapter 5 (last)

A/n real quick i had to make this aa very short book because i wanna make it happy and wholesome but i can make a whole other book where its long of a bl couples just drop a couple in the comments and ill think of it.

————

It was already the day of sarawat and tine's date, they were both nervous, when i said nervous i meant really nervous, i mean going out with your dream boy! What a dream!

As Tine got ready Mia taught him what not to do on a date. Tine had been on a bunch of dates with girls but this time it's different! For tine! It was his first date with a boy.

Obviously, tine was nervous because this is his best friend. His best friend for years, so he doesn't want to mess this up.

"Ok and that is all what not to do" Mia smiled, as she pats her brother's shoulder.

Tine nodded and took a deep breath. "Oh yeah don't breath like that around him." Mia said "so you don't want me to breath all then?!" Tine said looking at mia weirdly.

"Im joking!" Mia laughed, tine rolled his eyes "ah i love seeing a freaking out tine" mia smiled. they both heard a knock. Tine immediately freaked out and mia rolled her eyes and tried calming him down.

"You'll be alright tine. Just be yourself i mean that's why sarawat should like you for you being you"

Mia smiled, Tine smiled and hugged his sister. "Now go!" Mia pushed tine.

"Hi..." Sarawat said, he looked cool, but he wasn't. He totally did not just have a whole freaking out situation before knocking.

"Hi..." Tine smiled. God that smile is contagious!, sarawat thought to himself.

"Im giving him to you. You better be back before 12 ok cinderella?" Mia said. Sarawat nodded.

"If you break his heart i break you! I can run you over and make it look like a accident" Mia said looking at sarawat very serious. She smiled and ran away to her room.

"She's just kidding" Tine said laughing awkwardly.

"no im not!!!" mia says all the way from her room, they had very thin walls so they could hear her.

"Well we should go before she marks her words" Tine smiles and grabs His friend's hand and runs.

———

"This is so amazing!" Tine says looking around. Small setup set with roses and fairy lights. (Idk imagine something. I can't explain. I've never been on a date)

After tine and sarawat sat down they had their date. They ate amazing fancy food.

———-

It was already night time and sarawat was really scared of mia so as she said he took him before 12. They were standing in the entrance of his house.

"You know this couldn't happen if you introduced me to your sister?" Sarawat smiled, tine slapped his shoulder.

"Ow what was that for?" Sarawat said rubbing the part where tine slapped him. "For picking me and, not her" Tine smiled.

It was silence for quite long until, someone broke off the silence.
"Thank you sarawat. I really had fun" Tine smiled

"Is that all?" Sarawat said. Tine looked at him weirdly "what! No! I will not give you a kiss! Weirdo!" Tine smiled as he was getting red and shy. "Im leaving bye" tine waved, Sarawat took a deep breath and looked the other way. Only to be surprised by someone who kissed his cheek. "Goodnight be safe" Tine smiled and kissed his cheek quick. It left Sarawat with a smile.

The end

A/n- damn i have to go now.... this is the end....jk i have special chapters..they're already prepared. I also owe you all soo. Have fun be safe <3