Special chapter 3/3

I finished this in one day. I take days to finish a chapter because of my laziness so im proud. Skipping to the main thing...

*3 years later*

Tine and Sarawat were still a couple. They loved each other more than anything, their love kept growing bigger each day. Of course they made their friends realize how lonely they are. Who would've thought? They had been just two best friends?!

"Hurry up. Tine's sister is distracting tine! But it won't be that long" sarawat said to his friends. Man and his boyfriend type were blowing balloons, while boss was helping setting up a nice dinner table. Dim was with his boyfriend green. "Hey. What's your name im boss"
Boss said to love. Pear giggled "dude, sorry to break it to you but she's taken" Earn said grabbing her girlfriend's hand. "Dammit! I hate being the only single one!" Boss said mad. "Who cares! Just do what i told you!" Sarawat said. "Note to self, never agree to do something if it includes couple or else you'll realize how lonely you are." Fong said faking a smile sarcastically. "I agree" phuak said. "Sarawat me and mil are leaving. We have a date, and we will not be spending it like this" phukong said dragging his boyfriend's hand. "Bye" mil said and smiled. "Great! At least a couple left!" Ohm said "yeah. But did you casually forget that there are 4 more couples?!?" Fong said smacking his friends head.

"Alright! We're almost done" Love said clapping her hands. "God i love my girlfriend. You're such a kid babe" Earn said smirking and kissing her girlfriend's cheek. Pear blushed. "Me and dim are leaving too. I want to go to the movies!" Green said pouting and leaving with his boyfriend "tell me the details!" Dim said waving goodbye.

—————

"For the last time mia, Im not cleaning your bathroom for money! It's your turn! Also why am i here again?" Tine said confused. "You're here because you agreed to come and buy stuff with me" mia said smiling. "I never agreed to this. Did you kidnap me again?" Tine said confused "no! What makes you think that!?" Mia said "because last time you kidnapped me was because you wanted me to clean your bathroom." Tine said raising one of his eyebrows. "Talking about that will you actually clean my bathroom?" Mia said smiling "NO!" Tine said mad "Please! I'll pay you!" Mia said begging tine. Before tine could say anything, mia got a text. "What happened? Your phone is always dry who texted you?" Tine asked suspiciously. "Tine! It was a notification from a game?Did you forget you can get game notifications too?" Mia said "fine!" Tine rolled his eyes. "Alright tine. I got everything i wanted we should get home before it's late" mia said smiling

—————

"Alright they're heading here!" Sarawat said to everyone "finally! I've been here the whole day" boss said exaggerating. "Stop exaggerating you're just jealous, there's a bunch of couples here" Fong said "yes i may be!" Boss said "after this can we leave?" Earn said "sure." Sarawat said "thank god, I want to spend time with my partner too" Earn said smiling to pear. "Man! Did you forget  our date?" Type said slapping his boyfriend's shoulder. "No honey! You know sarawat is my friend! So i need to help him with this so he can also help me with the same thing, when you're ready. We can head out in a bit after they agree" man said winking, type rolled his eyes and walked away.

"All of you kind of make me question my sexuality." Fong said wondering. Ohm rolled his eyes.

—————

"Can you wear this blindfold?" Mia said "um why?" Tine said raising his eyebrows "goddammit tine just wear it, i have a surprise for you!" Mia said mad "sure..." tine said unsured.