Back In Triceratops Town

( Rexy POV )

PWOOSH!!! Water - skiing is out of this world! I exclaimed to Spiny. She smiled. It was Saturday morning. We had left the gang to spend an hour together. Hey, look, there's a small speck down there, I warn her. She gasped and stared at me. What could it be? Triceratops Town! I exclaimed. Let's do this! We started skiing towards the town, smiling.

( Talon POV )

Horn, the carnivores have returned. Destroy them. WHAT?!?! I yell. They freed you at the ocean! You would not want you two being enemies again, right? Horn smirked. May the crownless be crowned again. He launched Missile 142 and 143 and laughed evilly. 

( Spiny POV )

WHOO! We slide down the hill, crushing the grass. PEW! PEW! What is that-One missile struck Rexy but he whacked it off with her tail. Man, my skin is burning, says Rexy. Then, Horn and Talon walked toward us. Well, is this a rematch? Horn asked Rexy. Trust me, Horn, this is barely gonna be a match. They clashed. Same with Talon and me.

( Horn POV )

RAGH!!! I struck Rexy with my horns. She fell down and groaned. Then she rammed me and bit a huge chunk of meat from me and swallowed it. I growled. I'D HAD ENOUGH. Behold... My element... Inferno! Beams of extreme heat shot from my eyes. My horns turned into fire. Suddenly, Rexy stood up. Her eyes glowed. She also shot a beam of heat. Fire Vs Inferno. Who would win?

( TIME SKIP )

Fire won by a miracle. I retreated, injured critically. I started to walk away. And Talon joined the dweebs. I sighed. He'd betrayed me. By a scale. I lumped away, filled with anger. HOT BOILING ANGER. Time to strike back. By a scale.