Metriaphodon Clash

( Gamma POV )

I shook down the leaves from my body. Fall. Fall was ANNOYING. It included getting interrupted while me and Rexy play. She shrugged. Maybe next time. I placed a smirk on my face. Ooh, am I looking a T - Rex who's scared of some stupid leaves? Rexy gritted her teeth. She walked away, annoyed. Spiny and Pilot Stealth snickered. I guess your joke didn't work. Then... BAWK!

( Talon POV )

 Metriaphodon. It retracted it's horns. What a fact, says Spiny. She pulled out the Traveler Journal. We locked horns and roared. Get out of my way, said the Metriaphodon. My good old name is Clover. An other Metriaphodon appeared. This is my brother, Flurry. Then, they both locked horns with me. Great.

( Clover POV )

I glared at the Triceratops. He snorted and pinned me to the ground. I woke up and knocked him out. The Raptor whacked me with his tail and almost chomped off Flurry's neck. I growled and made him unconscious. Flurry had recovered. He squawked, signaling the Spinosaurus to stomp forward with a Tyrannosaurus. I fought with the Spino while Flurry fought with the T - Rex. We retreated.  

( Pilot Stealth POV )

We've got ourselves a new enemy, gang, Rexy explained. This may be just the beginning of disasters and brawls that await our eerie lives. He looked at me. Stealth, are you listening? Nope, I answer. I'm playing video games! Rexy growled and broke my game player. HEE HEE.