Hostile Rivalry

A Decade Ago

It was a rainy day where a predator was out looking for prey. A lot of dinosaurs were hiding from it. One of them was a creature named Smoke, a hybrid of T - Rex and Sarcosuchus. He thought no one would help him ever. But then, some one came to help him. Rexy The Tyrannosaurus. She promised she'd help him but she was not exactly like that. Smoke ran away, filled with rage that no one could describe.

( PRESENT DAY ) ( Nobody POV )

Rexy was walking around, when she noticed a racoon. She smiled and carried it back to it's parents. Then she noticed Spiny and Talon. They were working on a invention. Then, a Sarco - Rex stole it. It was a hybrid of T - Rex and Sarcosuchus. All the gang members noticed and plummeted towards it. Then it gave up.

( Rexy POV ) 

What's your name? I asked. S-smoke, The Sarco - Rex answered. Smoke. Smoke, it's you! I exclaim. Umm... It's Rexy! Then Smoke gasped with anger. He bit my face and growled. I know, sorry I didn't help you, I whimpered. Then his eyes glowed GREEN. Plant element. He shot a vine at me, slapping me. His eyes glowed BLACK. Universe element. He shot a beam of dark and anti matter at me. His eyes glowed RAINBOW. 

( Smoke POV )

I shot fire element, inferno element, light element, plant element, water element, shadow element and universe element at Rexy. They almost burned, almost blinded, wettened, almost devilized and almost killed Rexy. Now I could I say Rexy had enough, because, she was entering... Hyper elemental state?!?! She was showing the TRUE power of fire. A light that blinded me cracked my skin and melted me to the ground.