Time For Operation

( Smash POV )

Ugh! I smashed a boulder onto the wall with my tail club. Good job, Smash! Operation Fortress Construction is almost a success! I smirked. Of course. But deep down inside I could sense that I was struggling to finish the project. Rexy knew that too because fire element dinosaurs can read minds. It's okay, Smash, we're just adapting. It'll take a LONG time but it's for the best. 

( Flame POV )

I breathed fire on the wall, melting metal into concrete. Good job! Shouted the director of project, Talon. Just a bit more! I sighed. I formed a T with my claws signaling I need a break. 5 minutes, Flame. Talon smiled. Relax on! I sat on a wooden chair as Spiny walked up. Don't ask, I said. I know you know I'm exhausted on this stupid project. It's okay. 

( Talon POV )

ARGH! Will these constructors hurry up?! I scolded. Flame sighed. Mella took a break. Smash did the thing he liked to do. Smash the project. His name really fits his hobby. I growled. Smash, you're getting detention. So bad, dude! You are not following the law, said Smash. I looked puzzled. The law?!

( Rexy POV )

I walked around with Spiny. Well, all of the team is working great. Yeah, except for Smash. Smash was doing the opposite. Smashing the project. I snickered. Hey, didn't you get call from some Metriaphodon yesterday? You know, Clover and Flurry? Yes, they told that their next strike is gonna happen in the next week. We better prepare!