The Team Awakens

( Flame POV )

I brawled with Rexy. Come on, man! You can't beat the Metriaphodon twins like this! I yelled. Rexy roared and smirked. Oh, really? We both activated our hyper elemental states and-TADA! We showed each other our power. FULL POWER. Final Sonic Boom! Rexy screeched. Final Blazing Flare! I screeched. Our energies collided. The fortress exploded. We were exposed...

( Burp POV )

And after that we were spotted by an enemy drone. Rexy and Gamma stomped down on it. Bro - Five! They said. But then all our enemies were there. A Megalodon, a Dimorphodon, a V - Rex, a Mososaurus, An Allosaurus, and the mastermind, Clover and Flurry's master... Just kidding! That Metriaphodon was on the team but the boss was the V - Rex. Also known as evolved Rexy...

( Allosaurus POV )

I stepped on Mella and Pilot Stealth when our spy, a raptor named Skya appeared and took on Mella who was still alive with Stealth. I bit Stealth and rammed him and whacked him over to a mountain nearby. He gasped for air, and tried to stand up but was too scarred. Then I used my teeth to make him start to limp. Mella was soon unconscious. 

( Rexy POV )

Me and Gamma and Burp took on the V - Rex named Spiral as he rammed Gamma to the ground. Noticing that they were hurt, Burp and him hurried to Mella and-OUCH!!! Spiral had whacked me with his tail. He growled and used his Nature element to tangle me in vines and use his green energy blast at me. My mind was blank when - I awakened and a shockwave of positive power was given to everybody.

( Talon POV )

I was charged up with power as the others were healed. I used my signature attack - Final Inferno Typhoon. Mella and Stella used theirs - Final Acid Clog. Smash with his - Final Rock Wave and so on. We all blasted our attacks at our enemies as they were blasted out of our territory. We did it... Rexy said. WE DID IT.

( Nobody POV ) ( Ending... )

The gang all walked around their cave. We can finally return, said Rexy. To the cave, said Gamma and Burp. Stella, Mella, Flame, Talon, Pilot Stealth, Smash and all the others were delighted. Their lives had entered a state of rare peacefulness. They could roam the Earth, and do whatever they want. Time for Hide and Seek... Said everybody as Spiny started the countdown.