16-Secrets Should Be Kept Secrets.

Okay yeah I know it has been a little while since I had updated. I have many reasons but I don't want to bore you. this is sort of a random chapter in places, but it gets good at the end.

Please keep up the votes, comments and feedback

I have also put a picture of Scarlett and Miki. the promise/commitment ring that Miki gets and a few other bits and pieces.

Also i am going to be changing the charcters pictures/characters as you see the pic picture of scarllet was played by Demi Lavato but is now played by Seleana Gomez, I guess you can say she changed her look whit living with the Jones's

and im going to stop blabbering on and let you read. soooooo

ENJOY! (dont forget to vote :P)

_________________________________________________________________

Liam>>

I walked in to school with everyone staring at me.

Seriously it’s just a black eye. Surely you have seen one before, right?

But the thing that I don’t get is why did Scarlett punch me in the first place? Now she doesn’t want to be any were near me.

The bell went as i got to my locker. I grabbed my books and headed for class. I got more looks and stares. Seriously what the hell?

Brake finally started sending everyone out to the court yard. I was the last one out of the class. I squirmed past people just to get to my locker.

I noticed Miki and Andy waiting there.

"Wow she hit you hard. What did you do to her?"

I looked at Miki with a 'What the hell look'

"I have no idea why she punched me but she sure makes a point with whatever the point was."

I started to walk around them when Andy pulled me back.

"Dude. You practally broke her heart. You hooked up with so many girls I don’t think you can count up to, and most of all she saw you doing it with Gen. Gen of all people. She thought that you love Gen and you were using her as bait. Then you go and make her forgive you by kissin- no making out with her. You forced yourself onto her. That's why she punched you."

I went silent. I did that to Scarlett, I have fucked up bad. She will never forgive me, never ever. Why do I always get something good then run away and stuff it up?

Silence fell, and I wanted someone to talk but Andy started again.

"All I can say is that I hope you have learnt from this. Because you have prac tally lost Scarlett, and you really did deserve that punch. We'll talk to you later."

Miki waved as they walked in to the lunch room. I'm such an idiot. Instead of going to lunch I made my way to next class. I need to clean out my head. And it’s going to be hard since I’m trying to recover from a hangover that I must admit is terrible.

I found many empty tables. I went to the back corner and dumped my book bag on the table. I saw I had 20 mins before class started.

I lyed my head down and before I knew it I heard the bell go and people started filing in to seats. I didn't bother who was sitting next to me. I'd hoped it would be Scarlett since it’s our only class together. But instead she sat at the other end of the room.

The furthest seat away from me, my chest went tight in sadness.

I still couldn't get over that I did what I did to her last night. I have stuffed up badly. And my biggest fear is her not forgiving me.