20- I Can Never Stay Mad At You

okay so i ditched studying for my story :) i really wanted to get this chapter out since its nearly finished and you vote really quickly.

woop woop chapter 20!!!!

so i will let you get reading ENJOY!

________________________________________________________________

Liam>>

When she moved away from me my heart shattered, couldn’t she let me finish? I was so close, so close in telling her everything, everything that going to happen. But no, she walked away and went straight to the bathroom and didn’t come out for 3 days.

Miki, Andy and Dean ended up yelling at me then felt bad when I told them what actually happened.

I just hope that today she will let it go with me telling her everything; I hope she will look at me the same. I can’t bare to see or let her walk away, I don’t want to lose her again.

Today was the annual fair, to be honest I didn’t want to go, but considering Scarlett was going and what Miki said to me a couple of weeks ago was still on my mind, does Scar like me?

I got myself ready and waited down stairs for Miki and Scar, since the others were ‘meeting’ us there.

“Hey Liam you ready? Today is going to be so… exciting, I can’t wait.”

I nodded my head and followed Miki, Scar tagged along but kept her distance, I think she’s still mad at me. I think.

“So Scar, you excited for tomorrow?”

“Yeah I guess, I mean it’s just a dance. Right?”

Her voice seemed to be annoyed.

“Oh come on Scar. Lighten up it’s been 2 weekend and you and Liam haven’t talked, it’s not right.”

“Miki I don’t want to talk about it right now, can we just get to the fair in one piece?”

“Fine…”

I kept silent; I looked up to the re-view mirror and saw Miki give me a face to say something.

“Ugh… you girls do know that I’m sitting right here. Right?”

I heard Scar scoff then look out the window.

“Yes we do Liam so maybe once in your life get the point that I really don’t want to be here right now. Epically in this car WITH YOU!”

I was taken back, I’ve never seen Scar so angry with me with what I hadn’t finish saying.

“Okay well I’m sorry you didn’t let me finish.”

Her face relaxed and the car went quiet. This would have to be the most awkward moment to date.

“Okay so the break the silence what happening with tomorrow?”

I looked at both of them and nothing was heard.

“Well Scarlett is staying at mine, then you and Andy are coming to pick us up and were meeting Dean and Jack there with their dates for the night. Sound alright?”

“Yeah sounds good to me, what about you Scar..lett are you okay with this?”

It felt weird saying her full name. it just didn’t feel right to call her Scar.

“Yeah it is fine with me.”

It was barely a whisper but loud enough to hear.

The rest of the ride was quiet, but was broken with Miki’s tapping on the steering wheel.