Why do I hate him? Oh... That's Why- note for readers

okay to my fellow readers

as you know i had a prologe well i deleted it cause im doing a sequl to this story

excited????

cause i am :D

Okay so

the name of the sequel is called Love Hate I feel For You

a little bit about it....

its about Scar and Liam's seniour year, with many twists and turns (i think) and Miki and Andy'sjourney of parent hood (aww) people come back in to the story and people go..

it starts of slow, as i have so many other stories to write, so please be patiant.

so i you dont thin kyou want to read it, or you do.... heres a sneek peak, this is also on the sequel,

ENJOY!

SNEEK PEEK!!

Scarlett>>

The day was going to be prefect. I didn’t think we would get this far.

But we have.

I crossed the tree that we spent the whole summer in and ran my finger over the engraved writing.

S Mc

+            

L J

= 4ver

And it was true, Liam and I would be together forever. Till death do us part.

I put my hands over my belly that held our future together. I was happy, he was happy we were happy.

I walked over to the tent that held my belongings, and started to get ready. For the event.

Liam>>

Today was the day that everything would change for the best. Scarlett will no longer be a McKenzie she will be a Jones.

I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. I was just so happy.

The summer we spent together was the best summer I had ever lived. Waking up to the birds and the washing of the lake, it was perfect.

She’s the best thing that ever happened to me. But most of all what’s about to come is even more exciting.

I headed out to the trees and saw Miki with Oliver running around her. He had gotten so big over the summer.

I couldn’t help but think that’s were me and Scarlett will be in a few months.

That just made my smile bigger.

I went back to my tent and read the poem that I made.

You are my strength

my sunshine

my world

my crush

my heart's desire

you are my everything.

My heart pounded and my nerves speeded, I was actually marrying the girl of my dreams and I always thought it wouldn’t be possible for her to love me back.

But that all changed the night of the dance, when she told me she loved me the same way I love her.

And it changed our lives forever.

Cute huh? so please check out the sequel, it would mean a lot :D

and yes i have changed this note XD

and heres the link.....

http://www.wattpad.com/1248006-love-hate-i-feel-for-you