Meggy's Apartment (Lemon/Nsfw) (Prequel)

6:55 P

6:55 P.M.

(The title basically says what you need to know)

This afternoon, with Meggy unlocking her door to her apartment complex, to give the Italian Plumber a place to stay for the night. She unlocked the door, and they went inside to rest for a little bit and maybe have dinner soon.

Meggy: 😊 Okay Red, this is where I live, so make yourself at home, and-

*~GROWLING!!!!!!!!!!!......~*
*~RUMBLING!!!!!!!!!........~*
*~GURGLING!!!!!!!............~*
*~ GRUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!........~*

Mario: 🤨

-

As Meggy's monstrous, empty stomach pretty much finish her sentence and change it for her: "And get something to eat, I'M STARVING!" The Inkling blushed and puts both of her hands on her tummy with her orange tentacles hair covering her face to not show her face, and she had on a very embarrassed smile.

Meggy: 😅 (Blushing a lot) - Sorry Mario, I'm SO hungry, I haven't eaten anything ever since I was in that paint can.. I'm so very famished..!

*~Growling...~*

Her desperate tummy growled in agreement with Meggy, as she adorably blushed even harder than before.

Mario felt bad for Meggy, she must've been starving all her life in that paint bucket, and that is why the Italian plumber had just the cure for that...

Spaghetti

Mario: 😀 Hey Meggy, how about a-Mario make you some spaghetti for dinner. Do you mind leading me to the kitchen, I'll make it for us:)

Meggy: 🤨 - Mmm... I'm sorry to ask, but what's that exactly? Is that other kind of ramen of some kind? 

Mario: 😱