Bonus Draft: Meggy's Best for Last Bitrhday Wish

Hey guys, before the story starts, I thought I've give Meggy's Parents names:

1. Lloyd Spletzer
2. Eva Rose/Spletzer

Anyway, I hope you guys like the story, also hope that you guys watch the SMG4 anniversary video, I loved it.

Because if you haven't watched it... take it away, Mario...

:Mario:

You heard him, watch the video before that happens, but never the less...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENJOY THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________

:Years ago when Meggy was young:

Meggy's Parents's Apartment

         Back when Meggy was a young, she made a huge ink mess in her mom and dad's apartment, and her old man is now very upset that she's done it again every year on her birthday.

This very moment, her parents, Lloyd and Maggie were home and witness in horror of the chaos and Orange Ink that their daughter made on the floors, walls, furniture, lamps, carpets and more walls and floors

At this point, the Orange Inkling's mom and dad were not happy nor very found at what she had done to their apartment... well, it would look like Lloyd was the most mad of all.

:Lloyd:
- 🤬 -

- MEGGY, THIS IS THE 8TH TIME THIS YEAR ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GROW UP AND THEN YOU'LL TRAIN TO BE JUST LIKE THAT GUY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Meggy: 😔 - Aww... I'm sorry-

Lloyd: 😡 - No, "I'm-"

Eva slapped her husband's arm, as a sign to, "Don't talk to our daughter that way," sorta way.

Eva: 😤 - Look Lloyd, don't ruin this special day for our daughter, we'll clean up the mess later, just get out her cake and I promise I'll try to convince Meggy to not do it again.
She's just trying to be like One-shot Wren, don't ruin her special day!
Besides, this is the 5th apartment this year and the landlord is going to kick us out if you keep screaming like a caged up brattish baby... so please, control your temper...