Extra scene

Here's the part I cut from the story which I thought some of you might be interested in reading.
Enjoy!
_______________________________

7- Change: Tommy's haircut

Tommy moved his hair from his eyes, it had been getting annoyingly long as of recent. Technoblade noticed the movement and reached for his sword. He moved towards the boy with a sparkle in his eye. The blade prided himself in the preening of his luscious long hair and it had been a while since he had gotten to cut another's. He approached the boy and stood behind him as the kid looked up.

"Mind if I give you a haircut?" The older asked. "I noticed it's been getting in your way." He tried justifying his actions.

"Sure." Tommy said, a little hesitant at the man's sudden eagerness to become a barber.

The man smirked to himself and pulled out a grindstone, sharpening his blade before beginning on the boy.

After a short while, techno had cut the sides down to a fade and left the top long. He had unfinished work to do still. He pulled out a few clumps and begun to braid the clumps together, forming a small plait which he then brushed back alongside the rest of the boy's hair in to a tidy round man bun. He took a hair tie from his own plait, causing the strands to become undone. No, he didn't have time to go and find another, he was too engrossed in his work.

Techno dusted off Tommy's shoulders and stood back, admiring his work.

The change in style made Tommy look a good few years older, the scar on his cheek adding to his new rougher appearance.

Technoblade let out a prideful exhale as he handed Tommy a shiny plate, in which he could see his reflection.

"Damn techno, you could get a job as a barber." Tommy stated bluntly, technos chest welled with pride as the boy seemed pleased with the product of his passion.

Tommy gently brushed the side of his head and ran his fingers down the braid that had been tied in to his bun. He was satisfied.