A Date

Actually uploaded a story on time :D

Have a terrible fever which i hope goes away by the next upload date.

Some things need to be cleared up so I think its Important you read. All of those who have been sending me rude inboxes, you guys need to sit down rexlax and eat a freaking biscuit or two.

IMPORTANT

A lot of people, have been messaging me saying things along the lines it was stupid to give chris a girlfriend because he was with Max.

Guys if you remember Chris had a GIRLfriend called Melanie in the first book hence therefore Chris is bisexual.

Yes the sex scene between Chris and Max was a dream. I'm sorry to all of those who were sad about it but I was torn. I thought i could give everyone what they wanted. 

I love all of you guys, Love to hear your ideas but lets be civil about it!

Thought I would treat you guys with this extra long chapter!, 21 pages on word! Enjoy!

Biscuit xxxx

Tempted.

A Date

[Max’s POV]

“Chris”

“Max” I could hear the smile in his voice “How are you, this fine morning?”

I heard Rachel’s giggling coming from her room

Sighing I replied “Alright I guess” there has been a lot of laughing going on for the past couple of days.

“You sound sad, Erick fucking his wife?”

I winced “So blunt...”

He let out a small laugh

.

I’m bored” he yawned down the phone “Want to do something together?”

“I’d rather not...” I murmured

“You’re boring”

“Where’s your girlfriend?” I replied ignoring his remark

“Here...I think she is in the kitchen”