Ch.1

Loki slowly raised himself off the ground and looked around. Even through he faked his death the injury was pretty real. It took him several hours to heal himself before he could even stand. And of course, in those several hours, Thor hasn't shown up. The big oaf just left his "corpse" on a stranded wasteland. After claiming he loves his brother so much, he leaves his body to rot on Svartalfheim. But what would you expect from him, the thunderer is incapable of thinking. So yes he was angry with Thor. The brute went chasing after his precious women, not even giving a single thought over him.

Whatever he didn't care what Thor thinks.

So now comes the question of what he should do.

The information about his death will probably be known in the entire nine realms by tomorrow noon. After all, his so-called brother can't keep his mouth shut for even one second. The first one to know will surely be Odin. Thor will come to him crying with the news of his brother's death and Odin will hold a great feast in Loki's name. Rigghhtt...the only one who would think of him at it would be Thor, but no doubt will the Warriors Three and Sif make him forget about his treacherous little brother.

Anyway, he has to hide somewhere, where no-one would find him for now.

Odin would never fall for the lie that he's dead.

Well, he couldn't stay on Svartalfheim. Maybe Vanaheim or Alfheim? No that would be too obvious, everyone knew he always preferred the company of the Elves and Vanir more. He's not particularly liked in Nidavellir, after the bet he made. Muspelheim is out of the question, he doesn't want to die being burned by a Fire Demon. Jotunheim....no. That only leaves three options. Well two, because there is no way he's going back to Asgard. Niflheim, he's not particularly sure his daughter would want to see him visiting her in Hel so early. That only leaves one. No-one would suspect him to go back to the realm of his defeat.

Off to Midgard then.

*****************************************************

After a few hours looking for a secret pathway that leads to the realm of the mortals, he finally found it. Normally it wouldn't have taken him so long, but even though the injury was healed, his chest and back still hurt. He had to take short breaks to stabilize his breathing from time to time.

But it was worth it. There it was, a big split in a rock, laying in front of him. Bright colors shone from the crack, mostly blue and green. It was probably reflecting the colors of the place it leads to, Midgard.

Now that he thinks of it, what would Asgard colors be. Definitely gold, maybe blue, no, it was surely red.

Looking into the passway, he hesitated.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea. The people of Midgard hated him. Even though he loathed to admit it, they still defeated him. Eventually they could do it again. Then they would call his brother and he would be sitting in a cell ,again, in no time.