The talk

Wes POV

I stood there looking between Chloe and Keaton. Chloe looked at keaton then smiled up at me and then at drew. "You okay to talk now Chloe?" I asked her. She took a deep breathe in and mumbled "yeah." She got up and walked toward me.

I reached my hand out for her and she grabbed it. I walked her up the stairs and into my room. When we closed the door she sat on the edge of my bed. I walked over and sat down beside her. She wouldn't look at me so I took my hand and lightly touched her chin making her look up at me. I kissed her cheek assuring her it's okay to talk.

A tear streamed slowly from her eye rolling down her eye. "Hey sweetheart don't cry, just tell me what you need. I'll do anything you need me to do to make you feel better." I pleaded hoping she would give me some kind of answer. "Im so sorry wes" she let out a small cry. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong chloe." i replied. "I was awful to you and Keaton. You guys tried everything to make me happy and cheer me up but I just kept pushing you guys away" she sniffled. I pushed the piece of hair from in front of her face behind her ear and pulled her lightly into my arms. When we both pulled away I looked down at her and saw she had a smile on her face. "There's your beautiful smile I've been dying to see" I complimented her. She blushed. "Are you gonna be okay?" I asked.

"I think I will be" she answered me shrugging her shoulders. "Chloe please please please just promise me your never gonna isolate yourself from us or even abandon yourself with your own thoughts please." I begged. "I p-promise" she stuttered. "Good and look me and drew heard you and Keaton talking" I informed. "Oh" she looked down messing her hands together. "Look I get it don't worry. We all understand you need time to figure out yours feelings. Trust me I really do like you Chloe I can't wait forever though. I've been waiting since the day I met you and im holding onto you because I fight for things I want" my true feelings came out. She didn't say anythin at first she just had a blank stare at my lips. "I like you wes I do, can you give me like a day or two to figure everything out please is that okay?" She asked me. "Alright that's fine" I replied. Chloe moved closer to me and placed her hand on top of mine. She leaned in and cupped my face in her hands and pressed her lips to mine softly. I kissed her back slightly. She pulled away and said "I promise give me 2days and I will figure thins out" I nodded not telling her I just wanna be hers now. Chloe grabbed my face and turned my head sideways and went to kiss my cheek but before she could I turned my face quickly making her lips crash into mine instead.

She gasps and laughed. She threw her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine again. I smiled into the kiss and ran my hand up and down her side. I bit her bottom lip and a small moan escaped her mouth. Chloe realized things would go further so she put her hand on my chest and pushed away "s-st-stop" she stuttered breathless.

I pressed my forhead against hers and apologized. "Im sorry Wes I can't do this right now im to confused with my feelings" she whispered. I smiled and told her " No it's fine really i understand, it was my fault I couldn't resist myself you just so beautiful" she blushed. "Im gonna go help keaton cook dinner please go talk to drew" she nodded and I got up to leave. Chloe followed behind and went to drews door.

Chloe POV

"Hey drew" I said while slightly tapping in the open door. "Hey Chloe I actually was gonna come talk to you after Wes. I have something I would like to tell you." He said patting the bed next to him indicating me to come sit next to him. I moved slowly across the room and sat next to him. He grabbed my hand kissed the back and put my hand down. " I just wanted to say im truly sorry I didn't comfort you as much as Keats and Wes. See I know how you feel." He said. I had a puzzled look in my face. "I Lost my dad do to drugs when I was a kid. It was the most terrifying thing ever Chloe. So when that happened with your mom it bought back all the memories of my dad and I didn't know how to handle it. I really hope your not mad at me" he poured his heart out to me.

"Drew I can't be mad at you for something like that. Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked. "I-im not sure I guess just because it's such a touchy subject to talk about... I don't talk about him anymore... To many horrible memories run through my brain." He mumbled softly. "Thank you for telling me drew i appreciate it" I pulled him into a hug. A tear rolled down his cheek and he nodded. I wiped it away an kissed his cheek. He pulled me close and cried into my shoulder. When he pulled away he kissed my forehead. "please don't cry drew your gonna make me cry" I joked. He chuckled to himself and kissed my cheek and left the room.

After talking to all three guys I realized something. This damn choice is gonna be much harder than I ever thought it would be.