I choose you

Chloe POV

I woke up kinda late that morning. I got up and threw my hair into a bun, slipped my slippers on, and walked down the stairs. I saw wes sitting on the couch watching tv. "Good morning cutie" he said cheerfully. "Hey .... Umm where is everyone?" I asked looking around. "They stopped at the store to get stuff to make breakfast" he explained. I nodded and went to the kitchen to get juice. I reached for a cup on the top cabinet, standing on my tippy toes stretching. Wes came in and wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck. I smiled. "Having trouble there sweetie?" He joked. " Im just a little short" I laughed. He reached over me and got me a cup. I poured my juice and went to go back to the couch when wes stopped me. he kissed my cheek and my neck and I couldn't resist. He smashed our lips together. I had to pull away I had to tell him. I pushed against his chest. "Wes wait...I need to talk to you!" He had a blank. "Shit im sorry that's to much, I know your still thinking about your feelings im so-" I smashed my lips against his. I pulled away and he just stared at me. "Stop talking Wes. I like you. I choose you, I want you to be my boyfriend I love you too!"

He stared at me still, "oh... You heard me?" He said blushing. "I want to tell the boys in my own though Wes you can't tell anyone yet!" I told him. He nodded and just smiled at me. "So question, why did you choose me besides for loving me?" He asked hugging me. "Because your the guy who came to a strange girls side who was in need of comfort. That was the most genuine thing ever. I've liked you since the day I met you!" I grabbed his face and kissed him. Wes lifted me up by my hips and placed me on the counter. He kissed my lips slowly but passionately. "I will always keep you safe... I promise" he mumbled against my lips. Wes grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it "your so beautiful" I smiled and leaned it to kiss him again when we heard a car door. I jumped off the counter and grabbed my juice and went into the living room.

"Hey your up its about time" drew joked as he carried shopping bags with keaton followed behind. "good morning sleeping beauty" keaton said happily. "Hey guys" I said with a smile. Wes and I got up and went to the kitchen to help out with breakfast.

After we finished breakfast I sat on the couch and watched keaton play video games living room and wes and drew were washing dishes. I walked into tr kitchen and Wes went to play games with Keaton. "Hey chlo what's up?" Drew said drying off dishes. I went next to him and started putting dishes away. "Nothing.... Umm actually I have sormthing I need to tell you, it's about you and me." I said. "Ohh...yeah?" He asked nervously. He sat up in the counter and I stood in front of him leaning against the opposite counter. "Drew... I really really like you.. But uh umm-" "you love wesley." He cut me off. "Yeah how did-" "I can tell... It's the way you look at him when he walks in the room. Your face glows and you have a huge smile on your face. I had a feeling you would pick him, you guys are great together. He's never liked a girl this much before, im happy for you Chloe I really am. Im happy for both of you guys" drew interrupted. "Thank you" I said softly letting out a sigh. Drew nodded and I walked up to him and gave him a huge hug. He jumped off the counter and wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his cheek before walking out of the kitchen. I walked into the living room and Wes knew I was gonna talk to keaton. "Im gonna go shower" wes said getting up smiling at me leaving the room. "Hey Keaton can we go for a walk?" I asked. He nodded, put the controller on the table and followed me out the door.

After about 10mins of just walking around talking I turned to keaton and stopped him. I smoked at him and he gave a gentle smile back. " The reason I wanted to take a walk was because I wanted to tell I choose-" "wesley?" He sighed cutting me off. "Yeah but... How did you and drew both know?" I questioned. "Your always different when he's around. Happier even." He smiled at me. "Chloe your happy around all of us but with wes it's different. I've never seen wes this shoot with s girl before" he looked down smiling.

"What do you mean when you say that?" I asked. "Chloe, I've never seen him this happy around a girl. Whenever your around he gets excited and nervous... I've never seen him like that. Ever since he met you at the skatepark he's changed.. But in a good way. And the way you look at him just says it all. You love my brother and he clearly loves you, everyone can see it. Im not gonna lie I'm kinda jealous you chose him instead of me but you guys are great together, you're meant for each other." he smiled at me. "I promise he will treat you right and if he ever hurts you which is likely not... Me and my cat Zuni will beat his sorry butt" Keaton teased. I laughed at the thought of keaton and Zuni trying to beat up Wesley. "So your not mad?" I asked concerned. "Of corse not! Just promise me you won't be all lovey dovey 24/7 I don't need to see my brother and my best friend make out all the time" he laughed. "We'll try not to" I replied. Keaton rolled his eyes and giggled.

We walked back to the house and when I walked in Wesley still wasn't in the living room. Drew looked at me and knew I was looking for Wesley. "Upstairs" he said with a mouth full of a protein shake. "Thanks and uh drew?" I said. His eyebrows raised. "You got a little protein shake on your shirt" i laughed. Drew wiped it off and giggled. "Don't talk with your Mouth full you pig" keaton teased and threw a pillow at him. I ran up the stairs while they wrestled on the couch.

I went upstairs and found wes in his room. He ws laying down shirtless and listening to music. He had his eyes closed so I snuck in and jumped into of him with our faces inches apart. Wes smiled from cheek to cheek and stared at me. "Hey beautiful how did it go?" He asked pecking my lips. "Surprisingly... Really good" I said. "Really?" He said shocked. "Yeah apparently they both knew I was gonna choose you already." I answered. "Huh" Wes let out s sigh.

"Hey what time is it sweetie?" Wes asked. "Umm about 3pm why?" I Asked. "I wanna take you out to dinner. If that's alright with you?" He asked kissing my cheek a billion times making me laugh and smile. "if I say yes will you stop?" I said while laughing trapping in his Arms. He pressed his lisp to my cheek one last time before releasing me. "So 6pm sound good?" He asked. I bought my hand to his chin and lifted his face up. I smiled at him and pressed my lips to his slowly. I kissed him passionately and moved out lips in sync. I pulled away and smiled "sounds great babe".