Dinner and a movie

Wes POV

The next morning I got up to go on my daily jog. As I was running by the beach I saw Chloe. She was riding her longboard in the street. Her hair was blowing begin her perfectly in the wind. "Wow.." I said to myself. I saw she got off her board so I called after her. "CHLOE!!" I screamed and she turned around. As soon as she saw me a huge smile stretched across her face. I run up to her and took her in my arms spinning her around. "Ewww Wes your all sweaty" she shrieked. "You love it!" I taunted and smiled at her. " Your so nasty!" She punched my back still in my arms. " I didn't even get a chance to hang out with you yeaterday" I said. " I know I'm sorry, I feel like we haven't talked in forever." She said kissing my cheek as I put her down.

"Hey you wanna come back to the crib and have a movie day?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "Yea sure sounds fun" she said smiling. She has such a beautiful smile. She got back on her board and road slowly as I jogged next to her the whole way home.

Once we got home I got straight into the shower. I finished showering and threw on basketball shorts and a sleeveless hoodie and ran back downstairs to chloe who was sitting on the couch. She had all the movies laid out on the couch and she was searching through them.

"What movie should we watch first?" She asked looking over her shoulder at me. " Whatever you would like" I winked and went to the kitchen to get us both some water and popcorn.

I walked back in to her sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone. "So you pick one yet?" I asked. "Yeah uh perks of being a wallflower, is that okay?" She asked in response. "Are you kidding!!! I lovvvvvveeee that movie" I jumped like a little kid making her laugh. I sat down on the couch beside her and hit play.

About 20mins into the movie I faked a yawn and slowly put my arm around her shoulder. She giggled wjile scooting closer to me" your not slick wes". I kissed her cheek and continued watching the movie. Her hand was Resting on my leg just inches away from my hand.. I wanted to lace my fingers between hers so badly. I didn't know how she would feel about it though. I attempted but backed down I was to embarrassed. She noticed this and smiled at me. She locked her fingers between mine and clung her hand to me.

I looked down at her and smiled. Slowly, inches away from her lips I leaned in to kiss her when Drew barged through the door. I pulled away put kept my arm there. I let out a huge sigh, it's like he knew what was happening and did that on purpose. "Hey guys I'm back" drew looked over at us and smiled. I have Chloe a weak smile and she blushed. "Watcha guys up to?" Drew asked looking at the screen. "PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOLWER! I love this movie" he shouted plopping down on the couch next to Chloe. Drew pulled chloe close wrapping her in a bear hug, forcing her hand to leave mine.

After the first movie ended Chloe wanted to watch mama. The entire time Chloe was scared shitless. Me and Drew were both trying to comfort her. She refused every offer though. I knew why, she's so confused on her feelings she doesn't want to hurt us. All of a sudden Chloe jumped in fear. Before I could even react Drew pulled her onto his lap and comfort her and tell her it's just a movie. "Okay let's stop watching this" I said taking the movie out.

I excuses myself to go to the bathroom and just as I was about to walk downstairs I heard Drew and Chloe talking.

"Do you wanna go get some lunch?" Drew asked Chloe. "Yeah sure I'll go get wes and wake keaton up-" she replied but he cut her off. "No I mean just you and me...". "Oh umm- I...ah" she said stuttering. "Look you don't have to it's just if you want to."

"No no no I want to it's just I wanted to visit my mom today, I promised her I would" she replied.

"Oh that's no problem, we can just go out to eat and when we finish you can get something for your mom and you can bring it to her. And whenever your done you can text me and the guys we will get you." He said with a smile. "You sure..." She asked concerned. "Come on let's go" he said taking her hand and running out the door. "Keaton wes me and Chloe arms going out to lunch be back soon!" He yelled shutting the door behind him. I walked down and looked out the window. They got in the car and drove off. It's so unfair! Just an hour ago Chloe and I were watching a movie all alone!!!!! We were holding hands just about to kiss when stupid Drew walked in. He ruins everything! Wait.... Am I? ... No I've never been..... Oh my god I'm jealous..