Bad Day- Hawks x y/n x Dabi

Today had been a rough day at work, once again Endeavor had decided he would do nothing but complain. You breathed a heavy agitated sigh as you opened the door to your small apartment. You were exhausted and all you wanted was a good nap. You slipped off your work shoes with a small yawn. That was when you heard music coming from your room. You cocked an eyebrow in confusion. Who on earth would be in your room right now and who would be playing music? You honestly hoped it was either of your two boyfriends. With how busy the three of you had been it wasn't very often you got to spend quality time together. You walked over to your room and you could now clearly hear 'Rasputin' playing from the speaker and it clicked in your head. You opened the door a crack and there he was. Your black-haired, Hot Topic themed boyfriend, Dabi. His normal cold and almost emotionless expression and body language replaced with...whatever you would call what he was doing. He was twerking to the beat of the song and was wearing a pair of shorts that had 'Hot Thot' written on the back. You coudnt help the small giggles you tried to stifle and your boyfriend turned to you in horror. he quickly tried to hide the words on his shorts and you raised your brow at him. "Y/n! Knock!" you giggled and gave him a smirk.

"It's my room why would I knock?" you walked in and told him to turn so you could change.

"How was work?" he asked curiously as you changed and you huffed at the very mention of the word.

"It was hell. But didn't expect much else from Endeavor." you finished changing and after letting him know you flopped onto your bed. "I'm so tired." Dabi thought for a moment. "How about we take a nap?" he asked sitting on your bed before lying next to you. You nodded as you moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you to his chest. He played with your hair gently and hummed a soft tune as you started to drift off. When you woke up you were alone in your bed and you looked around in confusion. You sat up and sighed guessing that he left the apartment already. Dabi rarely stayed for too long as the LOV was constantly up his ass trying to get him to go on more missions. You opened your curtain to see it was still pretty late and you yawned as you walked over to your door. You were thirsty and could really use a bottle of water. But when you got your door and opened it you were greeted by your red-winged, cocky boyfriend, Hawks. with an excited Hawks who quickly got up from his sitting position. He greeted you with a cocky smile.

"Hey, baby bird. Dabi told me you were having a rough day so I came to make my baby's day a little better." You coudnt help the happy smile that graced your features as you wrapped you up in a warm hug, his wings going around you as well. You cuddled into his chest with a happy sigh as you wrapped your arms around him as well. The hug lasted another long second before Hawks broke it and took your hand. He led you into the living room and your jaw nearly dropped. The lights had been turned down low and candles lit up the room with a dim glow. Chicken nuggets sat at the table with your favorite drink right next to them. The Tv was on and had the first ep of your favorite show pulled up, paused awaiting you. And on the couch sat your smug boyfriend and he gave you a smirk. "What do you think baby? Thought you could use something to brighten your day so I pulled everything together-" Hawks coughed and Dabi sighed. "And the idiot helped." he chuckled at the offended look Hawks gave him. Dabi patted the seat next to him but before you could move an inch Hawks had scooped you in his arms and walked over to the couch, sitting down. He placed you gently on both of their laps. Dabi wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on your own. Hawks handed you your chicken nuggets before leaning against you gently. You happily ate as you watched the show together. Somewhere about halfway through the first season, you had started to drift off again. Hawks moved the nuggets back to the table before leaning against you again. He wrapped your hand in his smiling as he gently traced your knuckled with his thumb. Dabi was softly running his fingers through your hair as kissed the top of your head gently ever so often. After the episode ended Dabi turned off the tv and he leaned back further on the couch so that you were laying comfy again and he pulled your head to his chest gently. As he smirked as you placed a kiss on your forehead. "I love you, baby." Hawks nodded in agreement as he kissed your cheek. "And I love you two baby bird." he said softly. You smiled at your two lovers and you kissed both of their cheeks. "I love you two too," you said softly and with that, the three of you fell into a peaceful sleep.