My Baby Bird- Hawks x reader

Hawks POV: 

He had been super excited to meet you at the restaurant for lunch during his break. He had been having a rough day, and he just knew seeing you would make all of that melt away. That was until he got there and saw you looking extremely uncomfortable nearly pressing yourself up against the wall as another guy stood in front of you, way too close to you for his liking. . It took him a moment to realize that your description of your ex fit the guy to a T. he looked the guy over a couple of times. He knew you could handle yourself pretty well, and he had full faith in you to do just that. Until he saw your ex put his hand on your shoulder. Keigo wasn't having any of that. He huffed as he puffed out his wings and started walking over to the two of you. You hadn't even noticed keigo, to focused on trying to find a way out of the situation. Until that was a feather pressed against your exes throat and keigo had grasped his shoulder tightly in his hand. "I'd put the hand away before you lose it kid." he said in a harsh tone and your ex quickly drops his hand. He nods with satisfaction, and he walks over to you and wraps his arm around your waist. "Now I'd scamper off. And find some other girl that's actually willing to buy into your bullshit." you see this is my baby bird, and we have lunch to enjoy." your ex opened his mouth to retaliate, but Hawks gave him a death glare as his wings puffed out again, and he quickly shut it before huffing and running off. Once he was gone Hawks sighed with relief and dug his head into the crook of your neck gently. "Are you ok baby?" you nodded with a gentle smile as you rubbed his head gently before cupping his cheeks in your hands and looking into his eyes. "Mhm, I'm ok. Thanks for saving me. My hero." you pecked his lips before taking his hand and entering the restaurant.