~His Hoodie~ -Fatgum x reader

No one's POV: 

You had been cleaning out your shared closet with your boyfriend, Taishiro, who was currently cooking dinner. You hummed to yourself as you took out some of the clothes you didn't wear anymore and placed them in a bag for donations. That was when you spotted Taishiro's hero costume hoodie folded on the bed for his patrol tonight. You shook your head and turned back towards the closet, as tempting as the huge hoodie was sitting there you had to resist it....right? Your eyes fell back on it as you played with the sleeve of your own hoodie you currently were wearing. It couldn't hurt to try it on quickly, could it? A couple of minutes later your boyfriend had come to get you for dinner and what he saw made his heart swell from cuteness. You were standing in front of the mirror, his hoodie on, because of how huge it was on you, it went way past your feet and the sleeves were sagging on the ground as well. He cleared his throat with a small smirk as he chuckled. In his eyes you look absolute beautiful and adorable at the same time, and it reminded him of just how irresistible he found you. "What are you doing sugar?" you blushed as you stuttered trying to explain yourself. He shook his head, and before you knew it he had swept you off your feet, hugging you gently into his chest. "Its alright baby, you look adorable in it." he pecked you lips before carrying you out to the living room for dinner, "and until I leave it's all yours." you smiled brightly and you two sat down and ate diner.