5

The 3 had finally arrived at there destination. They got out of the carriage and started walking to the stage witch was located in the center of the village on a wide stretch of grass for the people who couldn't find a seat. "I can't wait to announce you return Yami!" Said ṡһıṅ'ṅєṅ. Error nodded shakingly, he was extremely nervous. "ṃ-ṃє ṭȏȏ.." ṡһıяʏȏҡȗ looked back at Error with concern. "You ok? You sound nervous." Error sighed. " ı ѧѧ ʟıṭṭʟє ṅєяṿȏȗṡ, ɞȗṭ ıṭṡ ṅȏṭһıṅɢ ṭȏ ẇȏяяʏ ѧɞȏȗṭ ṡһıяʏȏҡȗ."
As soon as they made it to the stage Error peeked behind the curtains, suddenly all of Errors fears melted away wen he saw all the absolutely adorable children running around, and the adults sitting down patiently waiting for the him, Him! They all looked so excited and the children looked so happy, then he saw them, this worlds Chara, they were sitting with Frisk, Toriel and Asgore on a large blanket with snacks. On the other side of the blanket was Undyen sitting with monster kid, but no Alyphis? Then he saw her going on behind him with some flash cards memorizing a speech with Gaster trying to calm her down both having there backs facing towards him. 'ı'ṃ ɢȏıṅɢ ṭȏ ṡєє ıғ ı ċѧṅ ċѧʟṃ һєя Ԁȏẇṅ...' "Oh! That's one of my friends and sans' boss! Her name is Alyphis and his name is Gaster! Would you like to meet them?" Error nodded and started to walk over to them with the two skeleton brothers followed a his sides.
He tapped Alyphis's shoulder also alerting the taller skeleton. "Oh yes- OMG I-I- YO-YOUR H-H-HIM-M!" Error nodded with a low chuckle. Gaster looked at him as he straighten himself to seem more presentable to the great Yin. "I am WD Gaster your Divineness. It is a pleasure to meet you." Gaster held out his hand for Error, thank goodness he didn't forget what a handshake was! He was hesitant at first due to his phobia but he shook Gaster's hand. "ṭһє ƿʟєѧṡȗяє ıṡ ѧʟʟ ṃıṅє, ѧʟṡȏ ƿʟєѧṡє, ċѧʟʟ ṃє ʏѧṃı." Gaster was shell shocked but quickly recovered. "O-of course, Yami." Once Alyphis was finished freaking out she properly introduced herself. "S-sorry for f-freaking out, m-my name is A-Alyphis." She said. "ṡһıṅ'ṅєṅ ṭȏʟєԀ ṃє ѧɞȏȗṭ ʏȏȗ ѧԀ ɢѧṡṭєя ṃȗṡṭ ɞє ṿєяʏ ɢıғṭєԀ ṭȏ ɞє ẇȏяҡıṅɢ ѧѧ яȏʏѧʟ ṡċıєṅṭıṡṭṡ." Alyphis blushed at the complement. "Oh it's nothing really!-" "You it's time for you guys to go on stage." Said some random person who worked there. "O-oh sorry, bye!" Her ang Gaster took of to the stage. What will happen next during the speech? Who knows.