2

It has been 5 minutes sense the Papyrus and Sans went into the temple, they both came out looking nervous and extremely exited. "Can you please come with us?" Papyrus spoke softly and politely, ' ṭһѧṅҡ ɢȏȏԀṅєṡṡ һє Ԁȏєṡṅ'ṭ ʏєʟʟ! ẇһʏ Ԁȏєṡ ṃʏ ṭһıṅҡıṅɢ ṿȏıċє ṡȏȗṅԀ Ԁıғғєяєṅṭ? һє.' Error silently nodded and followed them out of the garden and into the large temple. The place was beautiful and kept the them of yin and yang so expertly. "We have a special room for you, we have been waiting for you to return, great yin." Sans said calmly and happily. Error didn't like the title, it's sounded nothing like him, he wasn't great, sure he was protecting everyone but.... he still killed thousands and thousands of innocent monsters. " ʏȏȗ Ԁȏṅ'ṭ һѧṿє ṭȏ ċѧʟʟ ṃє ṭһѧṭ , ċѧʟʟ ṃє....ʏѧṃi ." 'ẇȏẇ ı ṡȏȗṅԀ Ԁıғғєяєṅṭ'They both looked shocked before looking touched. "So Yami, our history says that last time you came here, about an a hundred years ago, said you only tell your name to people you trust, we only meet you now, so why do you trust us?" Yami looked at sans. " ı jȗṡṭ ċѧṃє ɞѧċҡ ғяȏṃ ѧ ẇȏяʟԀ ẇєяє ѧʟṃȏṡṭ єṿєяʏȏṅє һѧṭєԀ ṃє, ɞєċѧȗṡє ı ẇѧṅṭєԀ ṭȏ һєʟƿ, ѧṅԀ ʏȏȗ һєʟƿєԀ ṃє яıɢһṭ ѧẇѧʏ, ẇıṭһȏȗṭ ẇȏṅԀєяıṅɢ ȏя ѧṭṭѧċҡıṅɢ ṃє, ƿʟȗṡ ı Ԁȏṅ'ṭ яєṃєṃɞєя ѧṅʏṭһıṅɢ, ғȏя ṭһѧṭ ı ѧṃ ṡȏяяʏ. ṡѧṅṡ ƿѧƿʏяȗṡ." They looked surprised. "You know our names? How?" Papyrus asked. Oh sugar honey ice tea Yami messed up. "ʏȏȗя ғȏṅṭṡ." "Oh!"
They walked in comfortably silence the rest of the way till they made to to a beautiful black marble room with 6 black pillars 3 on each side, with a very high up throne that was made of black marble, with the many steps leading to it also being the same type of marble. Behind the throne there was a door, the door was hidden in plan till Sans and Papyrus showed it to him. It lead to a hallway which lead to a living room with black and white marble, the couch was extremely comfortable and homey, it felt like he had been here before. On ether side of the living room was 1 hallway without a door, the hallway was also made of black marble with mixture of blue sapphire and rubies on both hallways. One lead to a bedroom, witch had a shower that was cut of with a door, and the other hallway had a small work space filled with yarn, books, and everything he could use for dolls clothes and basically anything, then it cut of to a short hallway, it lead to a library, it wasn't small but it's wasn't big ether, it had all kinds of books, an ink and a pen lay a the desk that was in there, he could right letters, book, or short stories if he wanted to. Then there was another hallway, a bit longer with a garden with 3 trees and a pond in the the middle, it was amazing! He went to his  new room, witch felt oddly familiar to him. "We will be talking our leave." Error turned around quickly and slightly yelled. " ẇѧıṭ!" The two brothers turned around as well. "Is something wrong?" They looked worried. " ṅȏṭһıṅɢ ғıṡċѧʟʟʏ, ɞȗṭ, ṃʏ ı ɢıṿє ʏȏȗ ṭẇȏ ṅѧṃєṡ ȏғ ṃʏ ȏẇṅ? ʟıҡє ṅıċҡ ṅѧṃєṡ." Both nodded and knelt down, Error was a little uncomfortable but didn't stop them. " ƿѧƿʏяȗṡ." Papyrus looked up. " ʏȏȗ ẇıʟʟ ɞє ċѧʟʟєԀ ṡһıṅ'ṅєṅ." Papyrus looked exited. "ѧԀѧṅṡ." Sans looked up. " ʏȏȗ ẇıʟʟ ɞє ċѧʟʟєԀ ṡһıяʏȏҡȗ" Sans looked as exited as his brother. They got up bowed and left. He could hear the screaming in excitement not too far away. He softly smiled.

 He softly smiled