7 - Knives to my heart

(...)
"Well I didn't know I had it either... But I really like it" - she answered with a beautiful smile in her face... boy did I want to hold her and kiss her so much but I knew I couldn't. But there she was with her hair up, my sweater on and the necklace... my necklace... our necklace. I took my hand to my chest and felt the matching necklace I had with the one she had around her neck. That's why Louis told me to hide it...so she can't see it.

It was getting hard to breath, I needed to leave ... I couldn't be there anymore ... I started walking and I just stormed out the door.

----

Harry's POV

As soon as I walk out the door I just scream...scream my heart out with hope that this heartache fades away, my cry filling the silent street echoing in my chest, making me feel empty, lost ... broken.  I can't be here... near her... this house and not being able to hold her, kiss her... inches away to the past...our past... inches away from the truth and yet a lifetime away from her.

"Harry calm down..." - I look back and I see Louis coming after me with a worried face. - "Look at me Harry...it's ok. Just let it all out. I'm here for you man." - he said as he pushed me to a tight hug.

"I can't hold it...I can't do this anymore Louis!" - I said turning towards him.

"I get it... I do... But she doesn't" - Louis started - "And it's not her fault..." 

"I can't sleep... all I can think about is her..." - I said swallowing hard - "I need her...I crave for her, I long to have her by my side but I can't! I can't touch her ...I can't talk like I used to...I can't tell her I love her! I can't bare this anymore. I need to get away from this... away from her..."

"Then do it... go away for a while..." - Louis said supportive.

"I can't... leave knowing she is here. All I want is to be around her even though every little thing she does it's like a dagger in my heart..." - I continued taking a deep breath.