8- I don't know you

(...)

He walked out the room and I laid back down in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about the dream... was it a dream or was it a memory...I couldn't tell if I was remembering better what happened or if I was projecting. Was I overlapping the accident back then and the almost accident tree days ago? Was he actually there or am I just filling in the blanks with him? If it was him why hasn't he come clean?

"It couldn't have been him... I am crazy. He was there in the almost accident and now I'm just... mixing both up... that's it... right...?" - I thought to myself confused as I slowly drift back to sleep.

----

A few days later

Alex's POV

After a long and boring day filling out some forms for college I decided to go for a run, take some time for myself to put my ideas in order, but there had been so much happening that it wasn't enough.

As I got in the house I headed for my room, I was in desperate need of a long, hot bath. I grabbed some clothes, took them to the bathroom, turned on the water, got under it and turned off the world completely ... this was until someone stormed into the bathroom.

"Alex!" - I hear Cameron entering the bathroom.

"What the hell are you doing in here Cameron? Get out now!" - I shouted - "What do you want?" - I ask, turning off the water and wrap myself in a towel.

"Are you going out today?"

"Yes ... no" - I replied, wrapping a towel in my hair.

"What do you mean?" - He asked confused by my answer.

"Get out ..." - I said, pushing him out of the bathroom and closing the door.

"What do you mean Alex?!" - He asked again from across the door.

"I was planning on going to the bakery on the next block" - I replied while dressing - "Get some coffee and maybe read a book" - I replied just getting dressed.

"Alone?" - he asked on the other side - "Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, thank you." - I said leaving the bathroom still wiping my hair with a towel.

"Alex, are you okay?"

"Yes! I just need to blow off some steam." - I replied entering my room.

"Great then you are coming with me" - he said in an enthusiastic tone.

"Where?"

"Out ... I'll be down there waiting for you." - he says quickly.

"Cameron... I want to be alone ..." - I said but he ignored me and went on - "... Well, it looks like I'm not going alone anymore ..." - I said a bit pissed rolling my eyes and heading to my room getting ready.

Harry's POV

We were already waiting for a while and I was actually getting a bit impatient.

"Are you sure she is coming? It won't be that she fell asleep" - I said ironically rolling my eyes.

"Yes I'm sure she is coming" - Cameron replied as he started to see her coming down the stairs. She was wearing some black pants and a white top, a black coat and a dark red lipstick that was drawing me in like moths to a flame.

"Was it worth the wait?" - asked Liam whispering next to me. I didn't answer but I could feel a smile appearing on my lips as she approached.

"So are you ready? Come on!" - said Cameron grabbing her by the arm and dragging her out - "Come on" - he called us and we headed out after him.