10- Light up my world

(...)

"You're scared that he died?" - He asked looking at me with surprise in his eyes but a small smile on his lips.

"Yes ... very much."

"I can assure you he didn't ... it's not my place to say who he is but... he is not dead ..." - he said smiling and I felt a smile appearing on my lips as a weight was lifted off of me ... the possibility that he died had always haunted me but knowing that this was not the case made me feel better... but also made me question once again the reason for no one telling me who it was.

----

Harry's POV

My head was killing me, this hangover was big and I was in really bad shape. I spent the day on the couch trying to cure the hangover. Cameron had left in the morning and so did Liam with Alex, who was furious with me and that was driving me crazy! But I couldn't help it but to be jealous ... it was stronger than me.

I was alone in the house, Cameron parents had left to work early in the morning, Niall and Zayn had gone out and Louis went to get some food cause Cameron should be arriving any minute so I took the time alone and the silent to think.

"I'm home ..." - said Louis playfully walking in followed by Cameron.

"Not so loud ..." - I said once his voice seemed to be hammering in my brain.

"Maybe next time you'll think twice before drinking so much ..." - said Louis placing the food on the table.

"And next time try not to piss off Alex." - added Cameron.

I didn't answer and just leaned back on the sofa looking at the ceiling and suddenly I heard the door open.

"Thanks for the ride ..." - I heard Alex say at the entrance and I immediately sat straight on the sofa looking at the entrance. She closed the door and started to head for the stairs but before she leaves I said...

"Where's Liam?" - I asked.

"How should I know?" - she asked entering the room.

"He drived you, didn't he pick you up?" - I continued.

"No ... he is not my personal driver ..." - she replied in a bitter tone barely looking at me.

"So how did you come home?" - asked Cameron.

"I met this guy and he gave me a ride" - she replied calmly.

"What?" - I asked abruptly, getting up - "You just meet a guy and get in a car with him?" - I intervened as I felt my whole body being overtaken by concern and jealousy. She looked at me confused and pissed off.