9 - It's cold outside

(...)

"Why are you being such an asshole? What did I do to you?" - I asked furious.

"Your highness princess Alex never does anything wrong, does she!" - Harry spits out the words with irony pushing the girl off his lap and getting up standing right in from of me just a few inches away.

----

Alex's POV

"Who the hell do you think you are?" - I said pissed off raising my voice - "I don't know you well enough to let you speak to me like that..." - I said hardly.

"I used to think I knew you..." - he intervened approaching me even more - "... I guess people do change and you became a spoiled little brat haven't you?! ... Grow up" - he said in a bitter tone.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" - I lashed out.

"Why don't you get your boyfriend..." - he said almost spitting the words out as he looked at Zayn - "...and just leave me be..." 

"You are the one who needs to grow up ... You're the one who is wasted drunk causing a scene in the middle of the bar ... you are the one who spent half of the night with your tongue down her throat..." - I said looking at the girl - "... now you are screaming at me. Dude go to hell" - I said as I turned around and walked away. As I walked out the bar I let out a scream, letting the anger and frustration out ... I was furious but I wasn't even sure why it bothered me so much ... why did he got under my skin so easily.

"Wait up..." - I hear Zayn calling as he came after me - "Hey come on don't let him get under your skin, he's drunk and he will probably not even remember what he said tomorrow ..." - he explained as he reached me.

"I don't care if he's drunk..." - I said suddenly turning towards him - "... He doesn't know me from anywhere and he doesn't get to speak to me like that."

"He does know you..." - He pointed out, remembering that he used to know me... that they all did, despite the fact that I don't remember.

"No he doesn't... none of you do." - I answered quickly. - "Whoever you met before the accident that person doesn't exist anymore okay? She's gone...I'm not her, and if she would stay quiet while he speaks like that... I won't"

"She wouldn't either..." - he answered smiling slightly.

"Great so why the hell is he actually acting like such a prick?" 

"Wish I could answer." - he mumble.

"What?" 

"Nevermind... just don't overthink it..." - He said approaching and nicely hugging me making me feel a little bit better, I hugged him back burying my face in his shoulder and trying to calm down. 

I was so furious and exhausted I didn't even think twice when Zayn offered to take me home. It was a silent trip where I was lost in my thoughts and seeing that I was visibly upset he didn't push any conversation.

"We're here ..." - Zayn's voice broke the silence that ruled in the car. I looked out the window and saw that we were in front of the house.

"Thanks ..." - I said getting out of the car - "All things considering, I had fun tonight." - I continued after closing the door while looking through the window.

"Me too ..." - he replied with a sympathetic smile - "Will you be ok?"

"Yeah ... I'll be fine." - I replied, forcing a smile.

"See you tomorrow"

"Bye ..." - I said moving away as the car drove off. I walked down the driveway up to the door and started to look for my keys and at that moment I realized that I didn't have them on me.