2. Family Time

(...) 

I put my backpack on the floor and lay on the bed looking around and admiring the room. This room was so obviously mine, the youngest me, the colors, the teddy bears, the books that were my favorites when I was younger, or so I have been told, some photos of me and Cameron and my brother, some old bracelet and hair pins ... I wish I could remember the last time I was here. And something tells me that soon I will...

I thought before I fell asleep.

----

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" - I feel someone shaking lightly my arm what makes me open my eyes to see a smiley Cameron in front of me.

"Hey...What is it" - I ask while still rubbing my eyes to see more clearly.

"Mom's calling us for dinner."

"humm ok. Now that you mention yes I'm starving." - I say while I stretch my arms and fall back on the bed again. I feel so lazy that I would prefer to just sleep a little bit longer.

"Alex c'mon get up!" - he whines and pulls my arm but I just froze dead so he couldn't move me an inch. - "Now you're asking for it." - Cameron took the sheets off of me and started tickling me.

"Cameron... Stop...I'm so going to kill you!" - I screamed between laughs. When I got the chance I litterally attacked him with the pillow. Oh he was getting a revenge beating. I stopped when he falls out of the bed but I couldn't stop laughing

"Alex you are so screwed!" - he threatens still lying on the bedroom floor but before he could get up I ran to the kitchen where I found my aunt.

"Hey aunt Judy how are you?"

"Hi sweetheart. I'm fine and judging by your loud laughs I see that you woke up in a good mood!"

"Yes, you can say that I did" - I smile and I look around to see dinner almost ready. - "Do you need any help?"

"Dinner's almost ready so you can set the table please?" - I started thinking if I could remember the right places of the dishes and I think aunt Judy noticed so she called Cameron to help me out.

"Dinner's ready...let's eat!" - the four of us started digging as soon as aunt said that. Dinner was a dish that my mom used to make at home and she told me that was my favourite so I'm really glad aunt Judy made this just for me and also a bit sad because I feel like it's the first time eating here...