chapter 13

We did more training, after one hour we left the field and went back for breakfast. The rest of the day I finished up the sit ups and push ups I didn't do. It was mostly the physical training that we were doing.  And honestly by the end of the day I was so tired. It was now late in the afternoon when Zimasa entered the doors of this house. I was busy cooking for everyone and I have to say it's quite work.
Zimasa was with walking in Pablo I rolled my eyes secretly.
Pablo: she'll be helping you in doing stuff around including cooking.
I nodded in response
Pablo: Start chopping.
I don't like this girl at all. I really hate her honestly. Zimasa smiled at me as she walks over to where I'm at. I could see that her smile was fake. Today she had a yellow lipstick with hair that reaches her butt, as my eyes trailed on her outfit I noticed how super short the skirt was with almost the butt showing and the top was literally a bra without straps. Good thing they don't let me dress like that because that would be super uncomfortable. I'm pretty doing well and very much comfortable in a floral dress. I don't know whose clothes I'm wearing here but since they had clothes that fit me well in the closet I just took those.
Me: You can start with the carrots I'll be doing the spinach.
I said politely.
Zimasa: Okay
She took the meat from the fridge and defrosted it in the microwave.
Me: I thought we were going to start with the chopping first.
Zimasa: Are you trying to say I can't cook?
Me: Well can you?
She held her mouth
Zimasa: I'm going to tell Pablo about this. I can't believe (she touched her heart)
Me: Why are you being dramatic about this?
Zimasa: The fact that you said I can't cook. Know what I'll show you that I can cook